Parcells drinking Ryan's Kool-Aid? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells drinking Ryan's Kool-Aid?

I think almost everyone on this site wants to "Drink John Becks Kool-Aid" by what everyone is saying about how great he is and lets give him a chance and we dont need to draft a good QB lets keep playing a QB that should be no more than a signal caller for the rest of eternity. Ryan is not the answer wither he is Ryan Leaf Good, or Todd Marinovich Good, or even Joey Harrington Good. They were all good maybe great QB in college but once they went pro they were terrible. If Brohm fall to 32 or even 57 we have to take him I think. I mean how do you even fall from if he would have came out last year he would have been a top 10 pick to he might not even get drafted by the 3rd round . He would be a 2nd round steal. Even with a terrible team like last year Beck should have threw a couple of TD at least. Beck is not the answer and Parcells knows that. Maybe we can get a 2 nd round pick for him and draft Brohm and Flacco/Henne in the 2nd with those picks. thanks and no disrespect towards you John Beck lovers cause you are doing what any fan is supposed to do-- Love your QB and have faith. But arent you guys losing faith in how our team works. I mean Ray Lucas, Trent Green, Harrington , Culpepper, Fiedler, Huard, Rosenfels, Lemon, Leaf, Cade McCown, Mike Quinn, Brian Griese, Jason Garrett, AJ Feely, Gus Frerotte, Shane Matthews, Casey Bramlet, Scott Aolak, Jim Drukenmiller, Bernie Kosar. There is a group of guys who could definately go the grocery bagger super bowl. We need to get a QB who can play. I wanted Quinn last year and we didnt get him and Beck was my 2nd choice but I dont think he is an Nfl QB I might be wrong but lets get another to groom into a starting QB=Brohm/Henne/Flacco any will do

Its not that we don't want Ryan and if was there at 32 I would contemplate it (he wont be), but we have WAY bigger needs than a QB at the moment. We have 2 tackles on our team. We have 3 guards and only one of them is starter material. We get 7 picks this year not unlimited lets fill needs we may or may not have. This is not a luxury draft. This is a needs draft. We need a starting tackle. We need a starting guard. We need a starting corner. We need a starting TE. That is 4 picks right there. Where is the most likely place to find a starting draftee that will make an immediate impact? Yes, higher in the draft. We fill those spots that takes us into the 4rd round so to speak. We need a back up tackle. We need a #3 WR. We need another ILB. Those are 3 more picks that can be found rounds 4-7. Those are positions we need. Next year if Beck doesn't make it then yeah, lets look for a QB when we can afford a luxury pick, but Ryan doesn't look like the second coming of P Manning so we don't need to break away from our needs to get him.

I have no idea in "Gods Green Earth" who Parcells / Ireland are targeting this April. They have 4-5 obvious / prime candidates that they are looking at closely, but none of them have really made a large enough impression / impact to warrant being a "no brain pick" at that draft position. It's certainly an excellent situation to be stuck with...

IN TUNALAND WE TRUST!!!!

At least not around this place.

So yea. I could see around this place Parcells holding up a billboard that says we are taking Ryan and no one would believe it. In fact I figure if we do take him there will be a few hundred on here talking about how much we are going to fleece Atlanta for him.

Then after Atlanta takes Dorsey they will be talking about how much Baltimore is gonna give and if we can still trade that pick to Dallas for more picks.

Then after Baltimore makes a selection, they will be talking about why we wanted to trade this years #1 overall for a bunch of picks next year.

Then after Ryan wins a few games they will say it was a smokescreen to get Beck to turn it up a notch.

Then after Ryan wins a title they will say well Bill went for a smokescreen and wound up getting lucky with Ryan. :lol:

I didn't know it was possible to be asleep and fully engulfed in such an illustrious dream while still being able to type on a computer. wow

:baghead: = you on draft day.

I didn't know it was possible to be asleep and fully engulfed in such an illustrious dream while still being able to type on a computer. wow

:baghead: = you on draft day.

There's no need for that here. He has his own opinion and you have yours. Next time, just leave it at that without getting personal. Thanks....

PHINZ RULE!!!

There's no need for that here. He has his own opinion and you have yours. Next time, just leave it at that without getting personal. Thanks....

PHINZ RULE!!!

My apologies to both of you. I did not mean to get personal. I wasnt attacking his opinion but more so expressing disbelief in how involved he is with the idea of Matt Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom