Parcells Players SUCK | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells Players SUCK

GreenMonster said:
Rookie totals

Lee Evans 48 843 9

Chris Chambers 48 883 7

And Chambers has had Fielder throwing to him his whole career...
Drew wasn't all that either. Although the college coach of both Evans and Chambers said Evans is better :D. We'll have to wait and see.

Losman7 said:
How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about [B[I]]"but Fiedler was the QB[/I]"[/B] thats tough.

Yeah but it's true. :roflmao:

And besides, one good season doesn't mean dick. Let's wait a few season before we start talking about Evans.

Losman7 said:
How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about "but Fiedler was the QB" thats tough.

Lee Evans has had 1 ok year.. He wasn't even the #1 reciever on your team, Moulds drew all the coverage.. Lee Evans is a faster version of Peerless Price and will never be a #1. I don't even think Lee Evans will be able to outdue Peerless Price best season and if he didn't have such a big contract right now the Falcons would cut him.. Moulds makes everyone that plays with him better ala JT and whoever is on the otherside..

pigskinguy said:
I find it funny how a thread titled "Parcells Players SUCK" has morphed into some kind of Dolphins/Billygoats who's-better-mudslinging thread.
Funny. :roflmao:

Losman7 is spewing garage about things he doesn't know about.. Thats why..

Back
Top Bottom