Parcells Players SUCK | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells Players SUCK

Losman7 said:
Honestly, I think we are getting better value out of Schobel.

Did you just say Schobel is better than Taylor??? :shakeno:
I honestly don't even know what to say.
Are all Bills fans like this? If so I am going to register at billszone or whatever you call it. Because that is some funny sh*t right there. :roflmao:
Way to know football dude.

pigskinguy said:
Are all Bills fans like this? If so I am going to register at billszone or whatever you call it. Because that is some funny sh*t right there. :roflmao:
A couple of finsfans already said that the fins could win the sb this year. Are all finfans like that? If so I am going to register in FH...wait :D. That's some funny **** right there.

pigskinguy said:

I never said that. In fact I said I agreed that Jason Taylor is the best Defensive Lineman on either team, probably top 3 in the league.

The problem is you have poor reading comprehension skills. I said Schobel has better value, meaning:

His production isn't that much less, and for what we pay him its a BETTER VALUE!!!:fire:

Justasportsfan said:
If you want to argue that Carter is a more complete player I will give you that. But strictly as a DT Sam Adams deserves his recognition. :D.

Adams couldn't have made probowl through fans alone because the bills have one of the smallest fan base. Players, Coaches and media vote on it too. Therefore not over rated.

Adams is great run stuffing DT, I have said that.. I was more selling the point that Carter is far from Losman7 claim of WASHED UP. He has been one of the best D-Line players for the last decade, and now is playing out of his normal position as he gets older.. Considering all this his production hasn't slipped as much as others think..

I would never say Schobel is better than Taylor, that'd be like saying Chris Chambers is better than Eric Moulds or Lee Evans.

Losman7 said:
His production isn't that much less, and for what we pay him its a BETTER VALUE!!!:fire:

Agreed there, but Schobel will be looking for a big contact after this his 5th year in the league..

Losman7 said:
I would never say Schobel is better than Taylor, that'd be like saying Chris Chambers is better than Eric Moulds or Lee Evans.

Chris Chambers is better than Lee Evans, but not as good as Eric Moulds..

Rookie totals

Lee Evans 48 843 9

Chris Chambers 48 883 7

And Chambers has had Fielder throwing to him his whole career...

GreenMonster said:
Agreed there, but Schobel will be looking for a big contact after this his 5th year in the league..

we resigned him last year, I think its was 6 years 25 million.

GreenMonster said:
Adams is great run stuffing DT, I have said that.. I was more selling the point that Carter is far from Losman7 claim of WASHED UP. He has been one of the best D-Line players for the last decade, and now is playing out of his normal position as he gets older.. Considering all this his production hasn't slipped as much as others think..
My bad, I was arguing the wrong point then.

pigskinguy said:
Lee Evans :shakeno:
C'mon now.

How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about "but Fiedler was the QB" thats tough.

I find it funny how a thread titled "Parcells Players SUCK" has morphed into some kind of Dolphins/Billygoats who's-better-mudslinging thread.
Funny. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom