Parker is going to be great folks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker is going to be great folks!

Devante can flat out play. The only concern I have with him going forward is that foot injury. As long as that is fully healed up, we're good.

I don't care if he knew two routes when the season started. Let him run them and he will produce. Can't keep talent like that on the bench. Him and Landry will be YAC machines.

I think we go all defense in the draft. But Man, this team needs a seam-threat TE, bad.

I heard that he would never get separation. good for DVP

A few guys showing flashes today. Funny what playing for your job will do. Everyone should be on notice this off season!

To be fair, Hewitt, Parker, and Lippett are guys who have very limited opportunities and seem to have made something of them. Jennings on the other hand, wow. How about you didn't drop all of those passes that hit you between the numbers earlier in the year, Greg?

This is the guy I thought you were gonna be when we signed you...

What's scary is he's still not even getting a crazy amount of looks a la Landry. Solid 18.5 YPC average and would have over 1000 yards if he produced like he's had the last 6 games.

:sidelol:

Joe Philbin didn't want to play this guy.

Holy ****.

Just throw it up Tanny! (Or our next QB)...

He's simply to long for 90% of the corners in this league. He should get at least 3 jump balls (deep) attempts per game.

Great potential. Just stay healthy please

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Weird that certain threads haven't been bumped...

Back
Top Bottom