Parker is going to be great folks! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker is going to be great folks!

Also important his confidence is going to be at an all time high going into his first offseason!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why doesn't he just push off at the top of the route like everyone else?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago

DeVante Parker finished his injury impacted season with 26 receptions for 494 yards and 3 TDs. He averaged 19.0 yards per reception. WOW!

Sky's the limit for him and Landry for the next 10 yrs. Second coming of Duper and Clayton?

Unfortunately he really didnt have separation on the deep ball, it is def still a major concern. He needs to be properly COACHED up for next season and work on his route running.

Bull****, he absolutely had separation on that play. Ryan was able to catch up after Parker adjusted to the ball in the air, you know, the thing Wallace was incapable of. Doesn't matter though. The kid doesn't need to get separation with the way he tracks and wins the ball.

Agree 100% he's too talented to not play. With the injury it made sense for about 4 weeks then it was just " why is Parker not playing!?"
I don't care if he knew two routes when the season started. Let him run them and he will produce. Can't keep talent like that on the bench. Him and Landry will be YAC machines.

I just seen the highlights. That was a beauty of a catch over the defender!! He's gonna be a great number one for years to come! I pray we get the appropriate coaching for him and everyone else

Back
Top Bottom