Parker is going to be great folks! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker is going to be great folks!

I'll be honest he looked soft at the beginning of the season but the 2nd half of the year made me happy!

Parker has shocked me really. I thought he wouldn't hardly see the field at all and he has really been coming on. He averaged 19 yards per catch and showed he can become a big play guy. The sky is the limit for him as he keeps getting experience. Hewitt came out of nowhere and had a heck of a game vs. the Pats. Lippett is getting better and better. And you have to love a 6'3" cornerback.

He really does seem to have all the tools of a really special player. It will be really interesting to see just how far along he comes when he leaves to sign with a contender in a few years.

He's Brandon Marshall without the crazy
Parker shares another thing in common with BM - neither have been to the Play offs

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

He really does seem to have all the tools of a really special player. It will be really interesting to see just how far along he comes when he leaves to sign with a contender in a few years.
:troll:

I'll be honest he looked soft at the beginning of the season but the 2nd half of the year made me happy!

He must have. He didnt play at the beginning of the season. He was injured, remember? Surgicaly repaired foot? Hard for a guy to look soft when he isnt on the field to be seen.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Unfortunately, your statement is true.

Jordan not so much.

Your talking about Jordan Cameron, our te, correct?

What is it with all this Jordan garbage from fans. If you hadnt noticed, like today, whenever they let jordan go out for a pass and not just block or tanny actually throws him the ball, its a first down or a touch down (like today with another td catch).

This team could use 10 more Jordan Camerons.

Parker shares another thing in common with BM - neither have been to the Play offs

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

:troll:

Granted, a couple of those years was with the Phins, a playoff shunning team. Weird that such a knock works on a WR, but not a QB...well, except for any QB on any other team.

I don't normally get excited about receivers, or rather ANY player with such a small sample size but he seems to be the big play guy we need. Not the fastest but he knows how to play/catch a ball much like Landry. Imagine him with an actual offseason where he can learn an offense and get an extended look in camp. He would have led the league in yards per catch based on his last 6 games where he got a decent amount of targets. This is the type of QB Tannehill needs

Top rookie WR grades in second half of season:
Tyler Lockett +7.6
DeVante Parker +4.4
Devin Funchess +3.9
Jaelen Strong +2.2

@PFF @GregLikens

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 22s23 seconds ago
#Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker said he finished the season healthy and his foot is not an issue heading into the offseason.

According to Hayden, you're wrong.
But ya I agree. Nice game from the kid.
He just needs to get more separation.
hahahahaha

"To be fair, Hewitt, Parker, and Lippett are guys who have very limited opportunities and seem to have made something of them. Jennings on the other hand, wow. How about you didn't drop all of those passes that hit you between the numbers earlier in the year, Greg?

This is the guy I thought you were gonna be when we signed you..."

My thoughts exactly. I'm especially enamored with Neville Hewitt. I honestly think he can start next year. He has good speed and agility and I think his experience this year overcomes his lack of playing in a big power conference program. His size could be a small concern (pun intended) but he seems to have gained a nose for the ball and has the ability to get most ball-carriers on the ground.

Jordan not so much.

We have a start with him, Landry and Stills. Not a fan of RT, but that is attractive enough to win over some of the other coaching vacancies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom