Parker is going to be great folks! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker is going to be great folks!

Good to see him get better each week the last month.....also good to see him make meaningful catches at meaningful times of the game....the kid looks like he as the potential to be a beast if he can stay healthy.....looking forward to him having a healthy productive off season......

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 22s23 seconds ago
#Dolphins rookie WR DeVante Parker said he finished the season healthy and his foot is not an issue heading into the offseason.

we'll see about that

this kids the most talented dolphins wr we have ever had I'd say...a real nice piece for an incoming coach and oc to have

Neville existence on our roster keeps us from having to go too crazy to get more than one LB early in the draft. I honestly think we only need 2 legit LBs now. One draft pick and one FA. Obviously, we can try some guys later in the draft too just for improved roster depth, unless we think Hull and Vigil are worth keeping around. Hewitt has clearly separated from the other 2 UFDAs we signed.

Depending on the money, you could have Jenkins, Hewitt, Misi, good FA, and or high draft pick, lower draft pick or cheaper FA, Hull & Vigil at camp next year.

Also, I think that one McCain guy (Chris?) is in the mix as a pass-rush-only LB too.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Just sayin', to beat a dead horse, is that Hewitt allows you to place more resources elsewhere. He fills a hole.

He must have. He didnt play at the beginning of the season. He was injured, remember? Surgicaly repaired foot? Hard for a guy to look soft when he isnt on the field to be seen.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Unfortunately, your statement is true.

Touché , I was happy when we drafted him I wanted Tannehill to have a rangey receiver. Him in a full offseason of strength training should be great for his game too

For what it's worth, which ain't crap -- I'm from Missouri when it comes to Parker.

I'm still plenty concerned regarding his durability -- and "greatness" is not what he strikes me as being destined for. I do not see him possessing the kind of dominant skill set that will allow him to be a truly dominant force. The kid can play but I wouldn't set the expectations so high. He has a LOT to prove -- starting with basic soundness on the physical side.

I think he needs to work on his explosiveness and certainly get stronger.

BNF.

we'll see about that

this kids the most talented dolphins wr we have ever had I'd say...a real nice piece for an incoming coach and oc to have

I am excited but he is not the best we have ever had. Paul Warfield is in a class by himself.

Just to add and correct something I said about Neville Hewitt: I was wrong about his size. His size is good, too. Dude looks like a good player for us at LB next season.

Back
Top Bottom