Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play.

Parker is just too soft. Sad to say but the guy is a 1st round bust. Can't be counted on to stay on the field. The Dolphins need to move on. What sucks is that it is just another hole to fill with the injury to Wilson and Grant's status uncertain. What was once a strength looks like another weakness going into 2019.

Parker is just too soft. Sad to say but the guy is a 1st round bust. Can't be counted on to stay on the field. The Dolphins need to move on. What sucks is that it is just another hole to fill with the injury to Wilson and Grant's status uncertain. What was once a strength looks like another weakness going into 2019.

I agree and am ready to say he is a bust. Not only is he soft and fragile, he also cannot get any separation.

One thing for sure.. Parker didn't ask to be drafted. Miami drafted him because of scouting reports, and probably many college highlights. But tell me which WR drafted before and after Parker is NOT a bust from that draft class???

One thing for sure.. Parker didn't ask to be drafted. Miami drafted him because of scouting reports, and probably many college highlights. But tell me which WR drafted before and after Parker is NOT a bust from that draft class???
Why does this excuse yet ANOTHER draft bust bythis franchise?

Misery loves company doesn’t it?

Every single time he went down he was slow to get up. He's just so fragile and definitely doesn't have that alpha quality.

It’s a shame. The talent is there. The football smarts aren’t though on top of the fragile body. Anyone who took a WR that year should have taken a different position I guess. What’s weird is hearing Philbin didn’t like the pick. Is it possible he saw what we are seeing?

Back
Top Bottom