Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play.

But with Parker we can't be targeting him with bubble screens. Simply not sudden or elusive enough. That was stupid especially on 3rd down.

Well, we always call those plays on 3rd down

Watching Demaryius Thomas in Denver under Gase with the screens was impressive. There were big plays all over the place. I don't if it was Manning calling the plays at the line when he had a favorable match up but it was a big part of their success. Parker and Thomas are built a lot alike.

People would be speaking a different tune if Brock hits Parker wide open in the Texans and Packers game. Add about 150 yards and two touchdowns. Hes soft but hes the most talented receiver we got. And has been getting open. I'd like to keep him if he comes cheap which he should.

People would be speaking a different tune if Brock hits Parker wide open in the Texans and Packers game. Add about 150 yards and two touchdowns. Hes soft but hes the most talented receiver we got. And has been getting open. I'd like to keep him if he comes cheap which he should.
The coaching staff would absolutely have to love Parker as a human being to bring him back on the 5th yr option at $9m. His production in the league certainly doesn't warrant it.

One thing for sure.. Parker didn't ask to be drafted. Miami drafted him because of scouting reports, and probably many college highlights. But tell me which WR drafted before and after Parker is NOT a bust from that draft class???

I never realized when you drafted one particular position (i.e., WR) that the ONLY value assessment of that pick

in the future is the SAME position! Remarkable concept! It's like when we drafted Parker the ONLY choice we had was WR!

Interesting!

BNF.

One thing for sure.. Parker didn't ask to be drafted. Miami drafted him because of scouting reports, and probably many college highlights. But tell me which WR drafted before and after Parker is NOT a bust from that draft class???

What does that have to do with anything? I actually liked the pick when it was made. Doesn't make him any less of a bust.

This dude's body might not be cut out for football on this level. Every single time he got tackled tonight it looked like he wasn't going to get up. Is it me or am I just seeing things?
You're just seeing things.:rolleyes:

Yep.

He's been getting open frequently. Imagine him combined with having the rest of our receivers healthy. I'm starting to think we shouldn't move on next year, just because a clear upgrade isn't imminent

I'm not going to be shocked if they keep him next year. There's enough people that see the handful of games each year where he does well and just think that maybe this is the year he stays healthy. So much wishful thinking on this team. Its going to be so great next year with Tanne and him on the bench with their combined $35M salary and add that to Suh's $13M in dead money. Some top notch cap management going on.

Once they rescind his 5th year option at the start of the league year, he will be a free agent in 2019.

I’m not so sure they are gonna do that. Especially when they look at that wr market for even #3 type skill set and return WRs.

And of course the fact that the flex tight end position has hopped out of a trash can.

Right. Our QBs suck. Parker is a "Secretariat Grade" WR who's never had a worthy jockey!

We gotta ride them ponies home!

Back
Top Bottom