Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play.

Parker is Defintely fools gold. He just doesn’t play big and you need that from you big target receiver.

I wonder what was the highest offer the team got for him? If it was near a 3rd round pick we missed an opportunity.

Ginn's been to the playoff with 5 different teams. Wherever he goes he is a good luck charm since we dumped him.

he has yet to hit his ceiling, while continuing to trend upwards.

we couldnt give away Devante Parker, or Stills for that matter, who also terrible

Parker is a bust. It’s been long enough to know that now. Sure he’ll have another big game at some point and people will rush in here with their “I told you so!”s, then they’ll slink back into their holes through his next long stretch of garbage play and stubbed toes.

The only reason he’s here is because this team continues to fail to see the writing on the wall with lost causes and worse, they fail to develop any sort of backup plan for anything.

It’s a shame. The talent is there. The football smarts aren’t though on top of the fragile body. Anyone who took a WR that year should have taken a different position I guess. What’s weird is hearing Philbin didn’t like the pick. Is it possible he saw what we are seeing?

Say what you will about Philbin, but he didn't like the Tannehill pick either. Dude was right on both and his record is about what we have with Gase. This team is a mess.

Say what you will about Philbin, but he didn't like the Tannehill pick either. Dude was right on both and his record is about what we have with Gase. This team is a mess.

I think he was high on Dion Jordan, so don’t reach into the Philbin nightmare anymore. Gase at his worst is better than that buffoon.

It amazes me how corners throw him around like a rag doll. Every time. He lands violently almost like a basketball player trying to buy a foul - it's embarrassing. With all of the needs we have on both sides of the line this off-season, it's starting to look like 1 if not 2 WR will also be needed to compete. Parker needs to go. Stills is a #3, complimentary receiver at best (yes he scores but he's not going to get you a lot of catches), Amendola is old and always 1 hit away, and the 2 speed bugs are both injured (possibly for a long while). Sad state of affairs.

2015 draft class was not good. Especially from 14 on down. Sever lack of star power in that class. Bad WR class.

We stare down a square in so bad that he about gets beheaded by a drop edge that has no business being there.

Ginn's been to the playoff with 5 different teams. Wherever he goes he is a good luck charm since we dumped him.
i will always love Teddy for his back to back td returns against the Jets...i want that to played in a loop at my wake

Back
Top Bottom