Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Looks Like He Gets Hurt Every Play.

Parker makes 9.4 next year and is guaranteed if he is injured. I should have said when he gets injured.

Talent is extremely important but...if the player is not durable then he does not have availability and if he is not available then he is not an asset.

If the offer was for at least a 4th rounder for Parker after his Houston game "break-out" I would have pulled the trigger.

At this rate, we're unlikely to re-sign him to anything huge $$$ (The guy hasn't shown he's worth it.) and we're likely going to lose him for nothing.

I can at least understand Tannehill getting hurt so much as of late. They guys constantly getting hit by DL/LB type players.

How the hell is Parker getting hurt all the time?

One thing I'm starting to do now is the WW..Packers, Patriots, Ravens, Saints etc teams with some success do in these types of situations?

The answer I think is pretty simple...They aren't dealing with that C#$^ if they player can't get on the field they're finding someone else that can...PERIOD!

Not us in Miami we put up with it and wonder why our team is soft.

Last edited:
One or two things with Parker. He's either soft in the head or fragile in the body. I think it's 70/30 with the 70 we need towards fragile. I can't imagine he had any worthwhile trade value because he hasn't done anything and injury concerns are obviously well known. I can't blame the admin for the his issues. I'm ready to move on lost all faith in him

watching Devante Adams, the takeaway is mental make up is every bit as important as speed, vertical, hands and catch radius

Back
Top Bottom