Parker Questionable?? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Questionable??

You know what I liked about that? I like the passion and attitude he showed as he got up off the ground even better than the catch. Shows me there might be some fire there. I remember saying to myself there it is, there it is.

I'm pretty sure Parker was on fire because he was
knocked down/tackled by 1 hand

is he not sooting up? is this real life?
he is fragiler then greg oden

I just wish we could get him healthy enough to flash in 3-4 games and lure somebody into giving something of value for him, then trade him quick, before his next boo boo. Right now, nobody would give a ham sandwich for him.

LOL...coming up on CBS pregame....a powder puff story on the Cheatriots looking to regain their glory.....yet no story about the 3-0 Dolphins...why am I not surprised. I usually skip the pregame shows...now I know why.

I just wish we could get him healthy enough to flash in 3-4 games and lure somebody into giving something of value for him, then trade him quick, before his next boo boo. Right now, nobody would give a ham sandwich for him.

HAHA...my response was gonna be "trade him for what??....a ham sandwich??"

I really don’t care. In 4 years, he hasn’t done much.

Other than eat up a roster spot and some cap room.

I know guys don’t think it’s a good idea to cut him because if we do, the Patriots will sign him and he will be the next Moss.

I don’t see it. We’re doing well without him. And no way he’ll be up for the next 12 games. And beyond.

Unhook him and get somebody (ANYBODY) that will help this team.

Some free agent LB will help us more right now than Parker has over the past 4 years.

And I defy you to tell me I’m wrong. Tired of us being the gravy train team.

Back
Top Bottom