Parker Questionable?? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Questionable??

I'm using what's available to me. Do you want to add yardage and catches to games that he misses because of injury? Production is production, it is what it is. Unfortunately he seems to be made of glass if you want great player potential who never sees the field at any cost more power to you ,I don't

He’s missed less games than Juwan James has, and less than the amount Reshad Jones has. He doesn’t miss as much games as perception seems.

Don’t use pace when he’s played 1 game.

If this guy was a Marine...he’d be getting a “code red”...just sayin

He would have never made it out of boot camp. Would have gotten kicked out for failure to adapt “bed wetter”

He’s missed less games than Juwan James has, and less than the amount Reshad Jones has. He doesn’t miss as much games as perception seems.

Don’t use pace when he’s played 1 game.
He is what he is that's my point. I want him to be great but so far he's barely mediocre. Until he's on the field consistently and producing I'll judge him by what his stats are and so far not very good you may think otherwise and that's fine.

Hopefully he plays and scores a TD or two.
Against the Pats we will need everyone playing. Parker is an effective decoy at the minimum.

Hopefully he plays and scores a TD or two.
Against the Pats we will need everyone playing. Parker is an effective decoy at the minimum.
That would be great. When was the last time Parker got a TD let alone two? Reality check needed. Phins have at least 4 better WRs on the roster right now.

Yatil Green was drafted and promptly tore his ACL several times missing entire seasons and ultimately only playing several games as a Dolphin. Your opinion on Parker is not bolstered by making ridiculous comparisons.

Pretty sure he’ll sneeze and throw out a disk in his back before the seasons over...or blind himself with IcyHot...lol

Why so defensive? It’s not like either has been/was the portrait of consistent health.

Yes because 234 yards and 0TD is definitely the same as 1,948 yards and 8 TD.

I’d love for him to put it together and be the complete, no ****, real deal...I’ve been a fan of his since we drafted him...just frustrates me to see him with one asinine injury or another each week.

Loved his impact on Sunday, but if he can’t keep it up and stay on the field...well, he’s Yatil 2.0

Pretty sure he’ll sneeze and throw out a disk in his back before the seasons over...or blind himself with IcyHot...lol

Why so defensive? It’s not like either has been/was the portrait of consistent health.

Lmao! IcyHot to the ****ing eye lol! Reminds me pf when I was playing ball at FSU and anothe player pissed me off so I put IcyHot into his shampoo.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...th-teammates-who-have-learned-a-lot-from-him/

Receiver DeVante Parker learned something else by watching Amendola.

“Whatever coach says, [Danny] writes down,” Parker said. “Just so he can have that information and look back over it. When he goes home, he has it right there. He does all the extra things he needs to do to come out and play fast.”

Non-receivers have noticed Amendola, too.

I am at a loss for words. A complete loss for words. You know what,I think this deserves its own thread, because lol

Whooooaaaa, note-taking. Like, so you can save something someone else said. And like, read it later. It's like, saved on the paper. You don't even need a phone or GoPro. Mind blown.

A ploy?

DeVante Parker (quad) questionable for Sunday
10415.jpg

DeVante Parker (quad) is questionable for Week 4 against the Patriots.

Parker was limited Friday but should be able to suit up in Miami's divisional showdown against the Pats Sunday. He hauled in two of his three targets for 40 yards in Week 3, a majority of that production coming on a 36-yard gain in the third quarter. Jakeem Grant and Albert Wilson were the odd men out with Parker making his debut, running just 11 total routes against the Raiders. Grant is an intriguing flier and deep-league FLEX if Parker is stunningly declared inactive.

Back
Top Bottom