Parker Questionable?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Questionable??

He did have a nice catch in the Oakland game, 2 of 3 when targeted

But not on pace to get his 5th-year money - which is big money - use him until then.

Long way to go and he could still pay-off some, like having 1 big receiver and 2 leaping targets for the end zone play's

In a Trade I doubt we could get much, no one is going to want to give him his 5th money unless something changes

Yeah, your right we are stuck with him. Definitely not worth 5th year money. I’d be really happy with a 5th round pick for him.

Are you really using pace when he was out for the first 2 games?

LMFAO
I'm using what's available to me. Do you want to add yardage and catches to games that he misses because of injury? Production is production, it is what it is. Unfortunately he seems to be made of glass if you want great player potential who never sees the field at any cost more power to you ,I don't

Parker and Stills are Miami's only down options. You can get Grant, WIlson and Amendola on routes 20 yards or more down field on double moves or occasionale busted coverages, but they're not going to win a high % of contested down field passes.

I think Tannehill likes him, big body, large catch radius, hard to defend coming across the middle and has a nice leaping ability.

I get that he is a disappointment as a 1st round pick but his value is more than a 5th.

If it wasn't for the money I think he would still be a Dolphins next year.

Amendola is a slot receiver and usually 5 yards down the field, so......

Parker is always a threat when on the field. He has to be accounted for and I doubt that any defense will put their #2 DB him. Gase loves him and I think RT does too since they agree on so much.

I want him on the field on Sunday.

No I'm not comparing the two players. I just meant that you can't just cut player because they have missed games. Also, Parker is making peanuts compared to Jones. If Parker was to be cut he's dead money is only a little over 3mill. If Jones was to be cut or got hurt to where he can't play anymore his dead money is over 28mill.
Again I ask, what do we have to gain by cutting Parker this week?
I never said anything about cutting Parker. I said he was a *****.

I love Parker and want him to play Sunday and every game after. Hell, i hope he proves his worth ala ODB and is up for 95,000,000 contract. Unfortunately, he is unreliable, injury prone, and hasn't done squat so far. Eventually, we have to find somebody who can suit up week in and week out to gel with the offense. How long we'll wait for that to happen is the big question.

I love Parker and want him to play Sunday and every game after. Hell, i hope he proves his worth ala ODB and is up for 95,000,000 contract. Unfortunately, he is unreliable, injury prone, and hasn't done squat so far. Eventually, we have to find somebody who can suit up week in and week out to gel with the offense. How long we'll wait for that to happen is the big question.
I'm pretty sure we'll find out this year if he stays or goes. There's a good chance he'll be gone after this season and there's even a chance he could be gone before the season is over but till then, he's not hurting the team by being in it at this point.

IDK but he looks big here to me....

Oh no, I've been trying to defend him because he's on our team but if omar is giving Parker props then I'll take it all back, we need to trade Parker. Any player omar likes is doomed and destined to failed.

Back
Top Bottom