Parker Questionable?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Questionable??

:lol: the mob is BACK!

WsC4R.png

Last edited:
Absolutely! I wouldn’t have bitch made players on my team like Parker. I would make an example out of his candyass and fire him. Or even better, send him to the Browns.

omegalul

Oh, sounds like a Parker fan’s feelings are hurt lmao! **** your feelings! Parker needs to go! We have Stills, Wilson, Grant and Amendola. All are more reliable than Parker. Parker is taking up a spot on the roster.

Yet, as good as those guys are they offer little for 3rd and longs. Those are where a guy like Parker shines. Also, I never realized that injuries were correlated with being scared or weak.

Who’s the toughest anonymous guy on the internet?

Hi there!

In all reality, most of us are at Parkers' level of toughness or worse considering what he does for a living. The pain that NFL players go through would have us recovering at home.

Yet, as good as those guys are they offer little for 3rd and longs. Those are where a guy like Parker shines. Also, I never realized that injuries were correlated with being scared or weak.

Face it, Parker is garbage and is a wasted spot on our team. I’m 37 yo, served in combat and have never been injured as much as this cupcake. Parker only shines on IR

You can't imagine how elated this "fan" was when he saw Parker pop up on this week's injury report.

Imagine if Parker doesn't play. He will explode with joy.

I think he could be the biggest ***** the Dolphins have ever drafted in the history of the team! He’s probably scared and faking injuries

Oh M GEE!

Shocking!

....what's the world coming to?

But seriously. Those lady legs just ain't N F L material.

Face it, Parker is garbage and is a wasted spot on our team. I’m 37 yo, served in combat and have never been injured as much as this cupcake. Parker only shines on IR

The people who have to go out of their way to tell you how tough they are usually aren't very tough.

Back
Top Bottom