Parker Questionable?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Questionable??

Face it, Parker is garbage and is a wasted spot on our team. I’m 37 yo, served in combat and have never been injured as much as this cupcake. Parker only shines on IR

This seems pretty personal to you. Good luck with handling this situation.

Does this really surprise anyone? When he comes back he will be out again in couple if weeks with another minor injury. Before he gets injured again, we'll probably forget he is playing.:rolleyes:

I didn’t start this thread to piss on Parker I actually like him. I started it to see if there was any news on this quad injury. Danny answered it, if his information is correct it seems like Parker should play Sunday. Best case he occupies Gilmore and everybody else eats.

I think he could be the biggest ***** the Dolphins have ever drafted in the history of the team! He’s probably scared and faking injuries

Say what? You have lost your mind if you think ANY PLAYER, WILL EVER, be a softer b*tch than Jen Martin was. Even Lois Einhorn was more of a man than that lack of sack piece of human garbage.

Even if you ignore her, you have your Egnews, Kumerow's, Jason Allens, Pat White's... there's a long ass list of soft players the Dolphins have had and Parker is nowhere near that list.

Say what? You have lost your mind if you think ANY PLAYER, WILL EVER, be a softer b*tch than Jen Martin was. Even Lois Einhorn was more of a man than that lack of sack piece of human garbage.

Even if you ignore her, you have your Egnews, Kumerow's, Jason Allens, Pat White's... there's a long *** list of soft players the Dolphins have had and Parker is nowhere near that list.

I see your softies and raise you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Wright

Wright reportedly gained 28 pounds during the 2006 offseason, but lost most of the weight during training camp. On August 8, a reportedly depressed Wright took a leave of absence from the team. He was quoted as saying he "did not believe he would ever play for the Dolphins again and that he needed a 'fresh start'".

Despite requests from his family and from Head coach Nick Saban, Wright remained away from football in 2006. The Dolphins attempted to trade him, unsuccessfully, but were unable to reach an agreement to release him. The team received a roster exemption for Wright in 2006 and he was placed on the non-football injury list.

Last edited:
I'm not as cold hearted and dismissing of DVP as some on here regarding his injuries of lack or performance and playing time. What I will say though...replace him. Phins have had more use, playing time and performance on the field from the kicking tee.

Last edited:

Even if you ignore her, you have your Egnews, Kumerow's, Jason Allens, Pat White's... there's a long *** list of soft players the Dolphins have had and Parker is nowhere near that list.
Good point! Ok. Biggest first round *****.

He's been a waste since we drafted him. Will never be healthy and won't ever come close to living up to his 1st round pick status.

Jones might not be able to play this week. Should we just cut him off the team "right now"?

What does it take for fans to realise he's a bust? Serious question. He's made catches yes but his track record with making plays and suiting up isn't great. At best.

What does it take for fans to realise he's a bust? Serious question. He's made catches yes but his track record with making plays and suiting up isn't great. At best.
I think you're calling him a bust because he hasn't played like a first round pick. Fine, I agree but he's still have some pretty good numbers. If he had been drafted in the 3rd round nobody would be complaining. Now if he was high paid then I could understand but he's still on a cheap rookie contract. Cutting him right now would accomplish exactly what?
Trading him for a 6 or 7 round pick would bring back what?

I think at the end of the season they'll have a decision to make but right now what's the rush to get rid of him? And I mean, do we have a real reason to get rid of him other than "he hasn't played like a first round pick"?

Not bringing up the bust label in a thread about him questionable on an injury report and likely to play?

Full practice all week, just limited on Friday?

Back
Top Bottom