Parker Traded to Pats…. | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Traded to Pats….

Have to think that the cap was a factor in why the picks are 2023. Or else, why not 2022 picks? We don't have many this year.
Absolutely. Geting picks next year helps the cap situation. Roster is filled out this year with money to still make moves if need be.

It is all about Tua. If he looks good that is great but he will need to be payed like a 20 some cap hit in 24 and real big in 25 and beyond. That is why the cap hits are largest for Hill/Armstead in 23 last year of the real cheap Tua years. Plus it is double folded. If Tua doesn't take a step forward, we got ammo in a deep QB class to basically reset the rookie QB contract and have a ready made roster still.

I would agree with you if it hadn’t happen so many times. Why tempt fate, especially with our luck?

With our luck, the game Parker goes off on us and we lose is the game that keeps us out of the playoffs.

Again, I know you can’t operate like that. But if you tell me that the above doesn’t sound like something that would happen to the Miami Dolphins…
You're joking right? I get the paranoia but this is not it bro.

I think Belichick is going to get him to take care of his body. In Miami, his conditioning often took a back seat to video games and other priorities. Pats coaching staff will have none of that and you're going to see an all-pro DVP in NE. This was a bad decision.

Someone earlier posted that Parker has in fact played far more many games for us than I thought based on his always injured reputation. Interesting, I guess I just forgot he was out there most of the time since nothing was happening.

Do they though? post em up
Yeah for 50 / 50 balls?

They do, he comes down with them at an elite percentage based on the opportunities presented against the league average.

I never said DVP was elite, that was just poor reading comprehension, but he is elite at jump ball and the numbers support that.

Someone earlier posted that Parker has in fact played far more many games for us than I thought based on his always injured reputation. Interesting, I guess I just forgot he was out there most of the time since nothing was happening.
That is because even the games he dresses only like half of those he does anything in. He either looks great or a ghost out there. I have always said that he looks like some games he is playing at 75% (hammy issues), slow and zero burst.

Yeah for 50 / 50 balls?

They do, he comes down with them at an elite percentage based on the opportunities presented against the league average.

I never said DVP was elite, that was just poor reading comprehension, but he is elite at jump ball and the numbers support that.
Well, you did say “he is the best in business” at it… Curious if you had anything helping with that assertion..

It’s definitely what he’s good at but is he the best or one of the best in the league at it?? Debatable

Well, you did say “he is the best in business” at it… Curious if you had anything helping with that assertion..

It’s definitely what he’s good at but is he the best or one of the best in the league at it?? Debatable
Ya I would definitely like to see those #s. Is he good at the 50/50 ball yes but the best? Ya I don't know about that. I mean Parker has a career catch rate of 57% on all throws, which is not good.

Parker is expected to be the #1 WR on the Patriots at this time. On the Dolphins he would have been the #4 WR and likely only been on the field for less than 50% of the offensive plays if he had not been traded.

It just shows how much more talent the Dolphins currently have at the WR position than the Patriots have.

Back
Top Bottom