Parker Traded to Pats…. | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Traded to Pats….

I like the person, but horrible career….at least he was able to earn a living though.

Video games till the wee hours in the morning….
Sponge Bob obsession...
Eating junk food...
Constantly injured...
Immature mindest...
Only 1 1000 yard season...

smh

I wouldn’t call his career anything close to “horrible” — he had his moments, including 1 single monster season. Could have been an All Pro that year if time wasn’t wasted with Rosen at QB.

The video games, junk food, SpongeBob, etc. were all major maturity issues, but he cleaned that up. Just couldn’t stay healthy. An underrated turning point for his career was when we brought in Kenny Skills. He got DVP with a chef and a dietary plan, and invited him to workout all throughout the offseason. Unfortunately, again, he just couldn’t stay away from lingering health issues….

He’ll always be a what could have been guy. But he did have his moments when he was on the field. Fairly similar career to Chris Chambers from a production standpoint for the Dolphins.

LMAOOOOO @ PATRIOT FANS!!!laughing-hysterically.gif

Their all poppin boner's over DeVante Parker!!!🤣🤣🤣

I’m pretty sure I like this. Not only did we send the patriots someone they can’t rely on, next year we get to choose their pick in the 3rd and keep that guy for ourselves and away from them.

Win win.

I hope this is right.
I would say it is right. Ian is pretty good. He said at first a 22 5th but has since corrected himself. Doubt he corrects himself without making sure. Don't want to be flipping back and forth on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom