Pass Defense??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pass Defense???

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, I mean ridiculous to say that the pass defense is terrible...

How many completions the secondary allowed throughout 3 games?

We had good to great coverage most of the game and Williams, Winslow didn't do much last night. I see we have a defense who lacks discipline up front giving up big plays after big plays...

I noticed that we are very very very vulnerable to the screen and short passes to the RB. Brady will eat us alive with Kevin Faulk if we don't find a way to fix it.

P.S - Will Allen still has it

I think we need Clemons back there instead of Jones, especially if we continue rolling with a single high FS. Clemons has much much better range and can get across the field in a hurry. His range is needed in Mike Nolan's defense.

I hold out hopes that there is much we have not seen. Both on D as well as O.

How much game planning has been done? And how much is Nolan holding back?
I dunno how much he is holding back and I hope I don't see Wake trying to cover people in pass coverage all the way across the field too much in the regular season.

Don't worry about our pass defense because we have the "best tandem in the NFL." :shakeno: I love Vontae but when you're dropping sure INT's, getting beat by a team's #4 WR, and when your partner can't tackle, you're not the best. These guys need to shut their mouths and let their play do the talking. After all, we all hate Rex and the Jets for the same reason.

Those short passes have to get addressed. We have the speed on D to do something about it, and I'm hoping Nolan takes care of that and unleashes hell during the season.

Woodhead would eat us up for sure. But I think we clean that act up. We didn't allow it to Carolina, I think just a ton of blown coverages in the flats and on the backs.

Back
Top Bottom