``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

Heard White put on about 15 lbs of muscle. He didn't show much as a rookie, but as a fan I am open. If he can help Miami every now and again I am all for it.

Lets see him take snaps under center in the preseason to gauge his improvement.

Lets see him take snaps under center in the preseason to gauge his improvement.
I hope he improved but he has no business on the field unless there ar some injuries

I hope he improved but he has no business on the field unless there ar some injuries
Concur. I doubt he is on the final 53 unless there is an injury to one of the other 3.

i dont understand why everyone throws this guy under the bus.. he wasn't very good last year but, he was also changing his delivery. with pat white in the game miami scored touchdowns... He's our brad smith.. why not keep him as a 3rd quarterback? at least he can do something.. he isn't going to be a starter but, i dont care what anyone says, he's a winner.

What tds did we score with Pat White in game? John Beck was a winner in college, Matt Leinhart was a winner in college, Hell Casey Weldon hardly ever lost in college. A winner thats such a vague concept. Jarret Brown won as many games last year as Pat white did the year he left

Are they going to be using a smaller ball when he gets on the field?

Y would u give up on dis F.O if dey traded Thigpen dis F.O has made us such a much better franchise in such little time nd u would give up on dem for trading a 3rd string QB gimme a break! Anyways I think Pat White will b much more effective dis year out of da wild cat dan last year

What tds did we score with Pat White in game? John Beck was a winner in college, Matt Leinhart was a winner in college, Hell Casey Weldon hardly ever lost in college. A winner thats such a vague concept. Jarret Brown won as many games last year as Pat white did the year he left

Not defending White (I think he sucks), but I believe we did score 1 TD with him in the game. In came in the Wildcat formation and was a hand-off to Lex Hilliard of all folks...against Houston from about 2 yards out. Williams was out and Lex took his place coming in motion and doing the end-around like Williams normally does.

In any case, all White did was hand it off...not much too it, but technically he was on the field at the time...

Anyone out there can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't remember any other scores with him at QB though.

Back
Top Bottom