Pat White | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

You people that are bashing the Pat White pick are the biggest bunch of morons I've ever seen!

Obviously, NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN HIM PLAY!

Seriously, if you have never seen Pat White play then KEEP YOUR ****ING MOUTHS SHUT UNTIL YOU SEE SOME REAL GAME FOOTAGE.

IDIOTS...GOD!

Pat White will not be a QB in the NFL.......its not an opinon.....its a fact......its science.....its history

Eric Crouch
Troy Smith
Chris Leak
Dennis Dixon
Senecal Wallace
Mike Vick
Marcus Vick
Matt Jones

And he sure as hell wont be a WR because....

1. He keeps crying about not wanting to be a WR in the NFL
2. Can he even catch a flippin ball? can he run routes? cane he get out of jams? How does one know this? is there game film of him some where playing WR?

A wasted pick b/c he wont have a true position in the NFL.....we drafted a player who we MAY use 3 or 4 times a game with the wildcat.....we could have drafted someone who could have been a full time starter and actually fill a need of ours!

Pat white would have been a better pick in the later rounds

Pat White will not be a QB in the NFL.......its not an opinon.....its a fact......its science.....its history

Eric Crouch
Troy Smith
Chris Leak
Dennis Dixon
Senecal Wallace
Mike Vick
Marcus Vick
Matt Jones

2. Can he even catch a flippin ball? can he run routes? cane he get out of jams? How does one know this? is there game film of him some where playing WR?

A wasted pick b/c he wont have a true position in the NFL.....we drafted a player who we MAY use 3 or 4 times a game with the wildcat.....we could have drafted someone who could have been a full time starter and actually fill a need of ours!

O thank you football God...for that info....please tell the Dolphins...O it's too late...what kind of God are you?

the shotgun formation with two backs on his sides, fake handoff to one and gets a lead to the other side is the new style of play i think we are going to use with him along with the wildcat. that formation is going to give people fits. he can step back and throw like normal, hand off to either ronnie or ricky, fake and run, fake run then pass, fake run reverse handoff to ginn, etc. SO MANY OPTIONS to go along with a normal power running game and wildcat mixes that we had before.

When did this happen? He has always said that he will do whatever teams ask of him.

I get sick of hearing that Pat "refused" to work out anywhere other than QB. At his pro day he said he would work out at WR if he was asked. No team asked.

I don't know if he can play WR, but I wouldn't put anything past him. He is a special player. I would strongly encourage you to give this kid a chance before writing him off.

Eric Crouch
Troy Smith
Chris Leak
Dennis Dixon
Senecal Wallace
Mike Vick
Marcus Vick
Matt Jones

Drew Brees is 6' 209....so there goes a freak of nature.

I think you seriously misjudge how good a player Major Harris was.
Pat White is not so much better than Major Harris. Most people on this board never saw him play.

The only reason Major Harris never got a chance in the NFL was all about timing. Now its trending more to qb that can run and pass. This is the same reason that many qb's never got a proper chance in the NFL.
There was also alot of bias against black qb's during that period.
clear.gif
Major Harris, QB, Pittsburgh, Pa.

There was never any doubt about Major Harris’ athletic ability and star power, just doubts about whether or not he could play quarterback in college. That’s why hometown Pitt took a pass on the city’s player of the year and Sporting News Top 100 prospect. But Harris proved that he could not only quarterback a Division I program, he could do so at the highest level. Twice Harris was a Heisman Trophy finalist and was a two-time ECAC player of the year, leading the Mountaineers to the Fiesta Bowl to play Notre Dame for the 1989 national championship. Harris was one of a handful of college quarterbacks to both pass for more than 5,000 yards and run for more than 2,000 yards during an exciting career that gave him coast to coast fame. And while Harris could never quite duplicate that same magic on the professional level, he still remains one of Eastern college football’s most exciting players ever.

Major ?? is that you????

at least we got a football player who is athletic, as oppose to an athlete who plays football for example michael vick an athlete who plays football

Back
Top Bottom