Pat White | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

i love the pick i think it is going to be really good he is a very good QB and can also play WR he would be our backup QB to Henne when pennington and beck are gone i think it is a very good pick

The word is worst. The worst pick was Eddie Moore, hands down when Anquan Boldin was on the horn.

Ginn and Allen still play for this team so Parcells and co. obviously may disagree.

Pat White will soon be the most sought after guy after every friggin practice. What does that tell you? That everyone is actually scared what we are up to.

I find it hard to beleive when this team needed an OLB then choose to take a position that is not needed. I mean if u wanted a wr so bad then draft one. This to me was a bad pick and if you read the entire thread their are plenty supporters on here that agree. This guy will make no impact what so ever on this team. Just like Ginn and Allen he is dud.

Guys Miami did not pay any atention to Brace you guys need to get over it. Salguero report Miami did not talk, interview, visit or met with Brace. Dolphins had there chance at Butler in the 1st and took Davis instead. Butler while good left a lot of plays last year on the field. I think the Dolphins got exactly what they wanted and I loved this draft.

I find it hard to beleive when this team needed an OLB then choose to take a position that is not needed. I mean if u wanted a wr so bad then draft one. This to me was a bad pick and if you read the entire thread their are plenty supporters on here that agree. This guy will make no impact what so ever on this team. Just like Ginn and Allen he is dud.

Well...perhaps it just means that the Dolphins are happy with Wake...or it could mean that J. Taylor could be signed for one year...or the draft isn't done yet...so be patient.

Well...perhaps it just means that the Dolphins are happy with Wake...or it could mean that J. Taylor could be signed for one year...or the draft isn't done yet...so be patient.

I am being patient I just dont need to see JT here again..no thanks

Anyone that disagrees with this pick has not watched a WVU game!

I watched about every game that White played and this guy is AMAZING. Basically he was WVU. When he was hurt, the Mountaineers lost, simple as that. He has great athleticism and has unbelieveably fast game speed. Also, with our team being the leader of the Wildcat Offense in the NFL we picked the perfect player. Mark my words, he will also be great as a receiver also. He does need to put on a few pounds, but will make the transition to receiver as simply as Steve Smith did.

This is the list from Boomer on what OLB's the Dolphins have had contact with;

OLB: Cincinnati’s Connor Barwin; Clay Matthews of USC; California’s Zach Follett; UCONN’s Cody Brown; Eastern Illinois DE/OLB Pierre Walters; Larry English of Northern Illinois; Utah’s Paul Kruger; Union College’s Willie Williams; DE/OLB Michael Johnson of Georgia Tech and Western Illinois’s Jason Williams; Everette Brown of FSU; Clint Sintim of Virginia; Penn State’s Aaron Maybin; David Veikune of Hawaii; San Diego State’s Russell Allen; Albany’s Trevor Dupont; Lawrence Sidbury of Richmond; Diyral Biggs of Bowling Green; Wisconsin’s DeAndre Levy.

I believe Sidbury is still available...so is Jason Williams, Michael Johnson, Willie Willaims, Russell Allen, Trevor Dupont, Diyral Biggs and DeAndre Levy.

From a life-long WVU fan:

Yes, we reached for Pat White. But ... I'm glad he'll be playing for us.

Boys, you're gonna love this kid!

Perhaps it looks like a reach...but we don't who may have been after him...and if he turns out to be another player like Randel El...will every one still think he was a a reach then?

I guess you guys all know more about gauging player's talents then Rich Rodriguez and Bill Parcells? Maybe Bill wants to use him as a Wide Receiver? He could be used at 2 or 3 positions, which saves us spots on the 53 man roster. Why don't you guys give it some time before you criticize the pick? That's all I am saying. :rolleyes2:
Because Parcells/Ireland have never been wrong in the history of ever.

Look, we arent wishing ill will on White. Matter of fact I really hope he lights the league up. Just because someone does not like a pick their team makes does not make them wrong, or fans of the Patriots as you suggest. People always do this crap every year here...getting on people and taking it personal if someone doesnt like a pick. Sometimes they are wrong, sometimes they are right!

The draft is about opinions. People should feel like they can express them without being bashed. We are not here to worship at the Trifecta altar. As good as they have been, they are not infallible every pick. One can love Parcells and still dislike a pick.

I hope so. All the endorsements from WVU fans gives makes me feel a little better about the pick. If he comes out and plays well, Ill be the first to eat crow and be glad to do so.

In recent college memory there are have only been a handful of guys that you could give the ball to and say, "go score me a touchdown from anywhere on the field."

Reggie Bush, Devin Hester, Ted Ginn, Desean Jackson, and Pat White.

Well, now we have two of them on the same team. I hope the coaching staff is creative enough to put together something insanely unique. Looking at our upcoming schedule, maybe a gimmicky hybrid offense will be the best way to put points on the board.

I hope so. All the endorsements from WVU fans gives makes me feel a little better about the pick. If he comes out and plays well, Ill be the first to eat crow and be glad to do so.

Lol, but remember the ringing endorsements from BYU fans for Beck? :(

Back
Top Bottom