Pat White | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

I wanted brace, sintim, e. brown, or butler. All of them got taken before our pick.

Im okay with the White pick. Only if Henning is creative enough to make it work.

I love the Pat White pic. I am a huge USF fan and watch WVU alot. The kid is fast as hell, and is a winner. He will be a WR, and be huge in the Wild Cat.

It amazes me that you guys are excited about a cornerback with bad work ethic and inconstant cover skills. Not to mention you think Henne is the second coming a Christ! Yet think this kid is a bad pick? I have seen everyone of his games and not as a WVU fan. He has a strong accurate arm, great speed, vision, decision making skills and most of all he is a leader and never a head case!!!

This kid just made the wildcat a real threat and can compete with Henne for a starting job. Only Qb to win 4 bowl games which included Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl and Gator Bowl. Henne turned in a single Capital One Bowl victory. He broke all of McNabbs Big East records. This kid will make a splash next year!!! :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

i'm excited because i have no idea what to expect and because i've put my trust into parcells and ireland. i actually like that nobody here seems to like the pick. i think this could turn into something really good.

You Pat White haters should go put on New England Pariot jerseys.

It amazes me that you guys are excited about a cornerback with bad work ethic and inconstant cover skills. Not to mention you think Henne is the second coming a Christ! Yet think this kid is a bad pick? I have seen everyone of his games and not as a WVU fan. He has a strong accurate arm, great speed, vision, decision making skills and most of all he is a leader and never a head case!!!

This kid just made the wildcat a real threat and can compete with Henne for a starting job. Only Qb to win 4 bowl games which included Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl and Gator Bowl. Henne turned in a single Capital One Bowl victory. He broke all of McNabbs Big East records. This kid will make a splash next year!!! :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

I sure hope I'm wrong and you're right! :(

Why would you "hope" Henning is creative enogh to use him? He wouldn't have been drafted if the FO doesn't already have a plan in mind for him. The kid has what it takes to be an NFL quarterback in this league IMO. His arm is deadly and his legs can kill you. He's a WR/QB and he's going to run rampid in the NFL.

Parcells/Ireland/Sparano know more then all of us combined. They know what they're doing.

I hated the davis pick this just compounds that poor choice. I will give you the white is a high charactor guy but he better be an outstanding wr or we are f***ed

Well I guess Ireland misses Isiah Stanback. People can spin it however they like I personally think its an awful pick. Lets not act like PArcells has never missed on a player. Simtim is there and we take a part time player that has never returned a kick or played receiver. Hell maybe he is our new qb of the future.

Gotta love takin a receiver that runs a 4.5 with no experience or a six foor qb.

I was hoping the Wildcat would go away eventually, I thought it was just a way to maximize the strengths and downplay the weaknesses on this team. I figured once Parcells, Ireland, and Sporano get their guys in here, then we could go back to a conventional offense and I thought it was going to be great with the Chads at the helm. But now we spent our 2nd pick on Pat White...

How is this going to work? Thing about the Wildcat with Ronnie running it was that we had the same guys out there as our regular offense. Opposing teams couldn't tell if the Wildcat was coming. Now if they see Pat White coming out instead of Ronnie, or instead of Chad, guess what's coming. And as the season went on, teams figured it out.

If he can work out at receiver, then it'll make sense, but I don't see it. Wouldn't mind nearly as much if it was with our 3rd, but with our first 2nd rounder? Ugh, the Patriots grabbed Butler and Brace and we get Pat White.

Back
Top Bottom