Pat White | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

I am surprised as well, but this draft is too much like the 05 draft. There is too many similar players at the same positions. How many players are out there like Pat White. I think it is a good pick-up because he wouldn't be there at 56. We will probably draft Kruger at 56

has there ever been a team use as many 2nd round picks to aquire QBs as the miami dolphins?

I should have known better to think we had this drafting thing down. We just took two steps back. Im just trying to figure out who we were trying to beat to White, definately not NE since they passed three times on him.

this is not a reach, somebody behind us would have taken him b4 we could select again. If they were willing to trade down and find a partner, it lets people know we were selecting him and jeopardizes our chances.

no i really shouldnt...if we got pat white in the 7th round for giggles great...but is this kid supposed to make what kind of impact on this team?? as a QB? i thought Henne was the future...what does this do for him? or his he supposed to be playing WR? or is he here strictly for a wildcat wrinkle???

BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK

I dont get the pick either early in the 2nd round. If hes there in the 4th, ok fine. At most, he comes in for a play here and there in the Wildcat, which goes away from what Parcells wants anyway, a huge OLine and power running game. I dont get it either.

You guys should all go work for ESPN because you know everything. This pick is very intriguing and I think we should all wait and see before we call it a terrible pick. As far as I'm concerned we should trust the FO until proven otherwise.

this is not a reach, somebody behind us would have taken him b4 we could select again. If they were willing to trade down and find a partner, it lets people know we were selecting him and jeopardizes our chances.

he shouldnt have been picked in the first place

So much for trading Jason Taylor - we WASTED it on Pat White.

How many here were hoping we go .500 last season? Yet, the Trifecta comes in in their 1st year and whips everybody winning the AFC East @ the Medowlands, sending Favre into the long walk......Sit back, trust our front office, have another brew, enjoy the rest of this LOOONG awaited day!!!

he gives roster flexibility, and the trifecta wouldn't have chosen him if he they weren't confident in ulitizing him to his fullest potential,

no i really shouldnt...if we got pat white in the 7th round for giggles great...but is this kid supposed to make what kind of impact on this team?? as a QB? i thought Henne was the future...what does this do for him? or his he supposed to be playing WR? or is he here strictly for a wildcat wrinkle???

BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK

Yeah lets not add any players to our offense who might help us. That would be a horrible idea!!!! When Pat throws for 100+ yards and runs for 100+ yards you guys will be the first one here chirping about how great he is. What does this have to with Henne? Have you see Henne throw a pass for the Dolphin's in a regular season game yet? :confused:

he gives roster flexibility, and the trifecta wouldn't have chosen him if he they weren't confident in ulitizing him to his fullest potential,

he allows Bill Parcells to kick John Beck in the nuts, and tell him to leave the facility and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom