Pat White | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

I think Pat White has the talent to beat out Chad Henne as our future QB in a year or two. Pat White is a baller. Love the pick, he has a strong accurate arm and can do everything well add to that the he has elite speed and you have a dangerous player.

I sure hope I'm wrong and you're right! :(

Think Micheal Vick type athletic abilities, but with a Honor Student intelligence and great character. You guys need to relax and go watch some of his games on youtube I suggest the 07 Fiesta Bowl and 05 Sugar Bowl.

I think Pat White has the talent to beat out Chad Henne as our future QB in a year or two. Pat White is a baller. Love the pick, he has a strong accurate arm and can do everything well add to that the he has elite speed and you have a dangerous player.

4.5 is elite speed.

I agree compare White in college to Henne. Actually there is no comparison!!!

You should go put on a dunce cap for this post

Why?...too many crybabies on here have to ***** and whine about how the Patriots took all of our players. Go root for them if you are going to complain all the time. The Patriots are going to win the SB every year, Tom Brady is going to kill us next year...blah, blah, blah.

You Pat White haters should go put on New England Pariot jerseys.

no i really shouldnt...if we got pat white in the 7th round for giggles great...but is this kid supposed to make what kind of impact on this team?? as a QB? i thought Henne was the future...what does this do for him? or his he supposed to be playing WR? or is he here strictly for a wildcat wrinkle???

BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK BAD PICK

I like the pick of Pat White. The guys on NFL network seemed to love it. No offense (or maybe much offense) some of you are fans...not experts or analysts. I trust them and value their opinion more than some of you. After all, some of you act like you're always right when you are overly obsessed with your opinion. See Ronnie Brown hating...

has there ever been a team use as many 2nd round picks to aquire QBs as the miami dolphins?

Pat white opened the wild cat now big time parcells draft him to be used right away not a back up QB

Why?...too many crybabies on here have to ***** and whine about how the Patriots took all of our players. Go root for them if you are going to complain all the time. The Patriots are going to win the SB every year, Tom Brady is going to kill us next year...blah, blah, blah.
Dude, nobody said they won't support him, just don't agree with the pic of white so high in the draft. So we should put on Pats jerseys?...seriously?

Back
Top Bottom