Patrick Surtain | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
boik14 said:
General Grimmac said:
i was beginning to think you were smart. you just ruined it all. did you know that law had surgery and can't walk till may? maybe that's why they can't sign him yet. it's like paying 35k for a brand new car without an engine... or transmission... or tires.
General Grimmac said:
No kidding Law had surgery. That was exactly my point. KC is bidding for Surtain because they arent sold on Law at all right now because if Law were healthy hes one of 2-3 guys who are in Surtains league.
law is old and washed up... not in surtain's league. and by the quote i just put up, who was it who took who's words? it looks to me as if you took mine... 3-0 me

General Grimmac said:
and there's another thing called bargaining... or trying to pressure someone to make a decision. we all know that surtain is worth more than a 4th round pick. we know you guys don't have to get rid of him. we all know that the chiefs should give up a 2nd round and 5th round pick for surtain (all of that this year btw)... we all know that ricky williams should come back to football and that your 'mock draft' sucks really bad.
Ive already stated about 100 posts back in this thread that all Peterson is doing is posturing. Youre not saying anything new here.

As far as my mock; thats why its called my mock..cause i dont care whether you like it or not. Good job with personal attacks though, if you keep trying maybe you can become good at them.

so saban is posturing... that's what you call it? or maybe he knows that the chiefs will offer more. can you tell me what posturing is?

Originally Posted by Boik14
It should be quite obvious that KC wants Surtain more than law otherwise theyd have signed law by now since virtually no one is bidding for him it seems.

And by the quote I just put up, which you had quoted on your original post, who's copying who?

Saying its 3-0 you doesnt make it 3-0. You havent made a single point yet about anything.

let me guess, he's doing definition 2 in webster's dictionary "assuming an artificial or pretended attitude"... so he WILL take a 4th round pick for surtain. OMG you're dumb

General Grimmac said:
let me guess, he's doing definition 2 in webster's dictionary "assuming an artificial or pretended attitude"... so he WILL take a 4th round pick for surtain. OMG you're dumb
WTF are you talking about idiot. I never mentioned Saban is posturing. I said Peterson. God youre an idiot. Go die in a ditch somewhere you illiterate tard.

Boik14 said:
Originally Posted by Boik14
It should be quite obvious that KC wants Surtain more than law otherwise theyd have signed law by now since virtually no one is bidding for him it seems.

And by the quote I just put up, which you had quoted on your original post, who's copying who?

Saying its 3-0 you doesnt make it 3-0. You havent made a single point yet about anything.
yeah, you're definitely on crack. what you put up doesn't make any sense... "it should be quite obvious that kc wants surtain" ...
yeah, because they have done what the dolphins haven't... offered him a contract extension.

ya know, you're way with syntax is amazing.
you're taking it personal enough to say "die in a ditch"... you voted for kerry, didn't you?

since your location is between anna kournikova's legs... does that mean you're her genital herpes?

General Grimmac said:
yeah, you're definitely on crack. what you put up doesn't make any sense... "it should be quite obvious that kc wants surtain" ...
yeah, because they have done what the dolphins haven't... offered him a contract extension.
Youre now 0-4. Miami spent much of last season trying to extend Surtains contract. Keep trying this is getting fun :roflmao:

General Grimmac said:
since your location is between anna kournikova's legs... does that mean you're her genital herpes?
Shes not Mike Vick's Ex. :shakeno:

Boik14 said:
Shes not Mike Vick's Ex. :shakeno:
that's not what i asked. i asked if you were HER genital herpes. and obviously the dolphins didn't do a good job offering him an extension if he won't do that for AN ENTIRE SEASON... but it takes the chiefs 2 weeks.

General Grimmac said:
that's not what i asked. i asked if you were HER genital herpes. and obviously the dolphins didn't do a good job offering him an extension if he won't do that for AN ENTIRE SEASON... but it takes the chiefs 2 weeks.
You didnt ask anything. When you ask things they have question marks or infer that you want an answer. You did neither. So we now know youre not good at grammar either.

Or maybe we just tried to do an extension where he wouldnt kill us capwise. We dont know the details but we do know that hes probably on his way to either KC, Indy or Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom