Patrick Surtain | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
ether79 said:
I'd say Boik.
Thank you. The concept that this other turd was right about anything at all is :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :

General Grimmac said:
that just cuz you're a fin fan? cuz he really didn't say anything new. (course, when you talk something to death like this, by this point nothing is new)...
Correct, I think most of the conversation was just talking in circles. With an edge to boik for a couple reasons. One I can recall off hand is the statement about surtain wanting to play on a winning team. Also the crack and herpes thing was childish and the comments on a Surtain extension w/ the Fins when you didn't really know about the situation.

General Grimmac said:
hopefully it's not cuz your his butt-buddy... you're not are you?
See there you go again with the childish comments, you're just PATHETIC.

so i can joke about you being his butt-buddy (from 1000 miles away) and you can call me pathetic no problem.

ether79 said:
Correct, I think most of the conversation was just talking in circles. With an edge to boik for a couple reasons. One I can recall off hand is the statement about surtain wanting to play on a winning team. Also the crack and herpes thing was childish and the comments on a Surtain extension w/ the Fins when you didn't really know about the situation.
that was me saying surtain wanted to play on a winning team

General Grimmac said:
so i can joke about you being his butt-buddy (from 1000 miles away) and you can call me pathetic no problem.
No you asked a question about who won the debate, I told you, then you talk smack about me. That is just a little pathetic.

General Grimmac said:
that just cuz you're a fin fan? cuz he really didn't say anything new. (course, when you talk something to death like this, by this point nothing is new)...
hopefully it's not cuz your his butt-buddy... you're not are you?

You're making the people who read your posts lose brain cells. I think you should be banned. You have no argument except to say that Carl Peterson sucks as a GM. The Chiefs will never do anything ever in the nfl with him as GM because they don't know what defense means and the Raiders & Moss are going to run up and down on you like fat ladies chasing chili-dogs. I will smile, laugh and think of you after every TD Randy Moss scores on that pathetic chief defense. Randy Moss.

General Grimmac said:
that was me saying surtain wanted to play on a winning team
I know re-read my response. I was saying that its silly to say that considering the records we've had while he has been here, compared to the Chiefs.

ether79 said:
No you asked a question about who won the debate, I told you, then you talk smack about me. That is just a little pathetic.
ok. would you like me to apologize... grovel at your feet? holy crap you guys on the net are offended easily

ether79 said:
I know re-read my response. I was saying that its silly to say that considering the records we've had while he has been here, compared to the Chiefs.
i was hinting that he may want a superbowl ring before he retires, and the phins may not be able to get him that.

ether79 said:
Like I maintained, comprehension is not his strong point. Im hoping he can at least use this site correctly: www.euthanasia.org. Maybe even General can figure out that its the "How to Die" button he should use.

wow, you're good at posting replies, then jumping offline real quick. true sign of a coward.

General Grimmac said:
ok. would you like me to apologize... grovel at your feet? holy crap you guys on the net are offended easily

The same could be said about talking **** on the net... It's easy when you are behind a screen huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom