Patrick Surtain | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Grimmac said:
wow, you're good at posting replies, then jumping offline real quick. true sign of a coward.
I havent jumped offline once. Ive been on since 10ish. Im just done replying to you cause youre a dumb@ss.

General Grimmac said:
i was hinting that he may want a superbowl ring before he retires, and the phins may not be able to get him that.
Sure ok, and whats to say he will with the Chiefs?? I mean you guys have as much work to do on your D-line as we have to do with our O-line. You're WR corps is something that could use some help. Linebacking corps is ok but not great. Even with Surtain your secondary is still up in the air on the weak side. All in all I'd say it's a push.

Just FYI - Im in invisible mode. You have no way to see me on here so you wouldnt know if im online or offline

oh, and i'm the ONLY ONE guilty cuz i'm a chiefs fan.
you guys get so pissed when one chiefs fan makes the most ludacris offer possible, and bash him to death. very professional and adult-like by obvious. obviously if we read this stuff and respond angrily, none of us are very mature.

Boik14 said:
Just FYI - Im in invisible mode. You have no way to see me on here so you wouldnt know if im online or offline
oh... nice
'i wish you would just die in a ditch'... lol
just kidding....

ether79 said:
Sure ok, and whats to say he will with the Chiefs?? I mean you guys have as much work to do on your D-line as we have to do with our O-line. You're WR corps is something that could use some help. Linebacking corps is ok but not great. Even with Surtain your secondary is still up in the air on the weak side. All in all I'd say it's a push.
Exactly. They had a big edge last year @ RB, QB, OL and HC. At least the HC part will certainly change this year

General Grimmac said:
you guys get so pissed when one chiefs fan makes the most ludacris offer possible, and bash him to death. very professional and adult-like by obvious. obviously if we read this stuff and respond angrily, none of us are very mature.

I was just responding to your bashing which I found rather inappropriate.

General Grimmac said:
I wasn't angry, I just stated a fact. If you come on this start all kinds of stupid arguments and then revert to name calling you're a little pathetic.

General Grimmac said:
are you f*ing ******ed? read the whole post before you open your stupid mouth. i didnt say that you would release him. one of your own (dolphin fan i assume you are one) said "we'll release him" or something dumb like that. i hope the chiefs do give up a 2nd rounder... and a 5th rounder this year. this year's draft aint great. next year will be better.
people like you make me thing every dolphin fan is completely stupid... but luckily you don't speak for them all. i know some pretty cool ones...

Emotion control isssues? Maybe? chea...

FiN.in.RI said:
Unfortunately General Grapenut doesn't know what "invisible" mode is, I dont think
i dont think he knows what a lot of things are...like for instance, I dont think he knows what a set of t1ts look like up close, i dont think he knows what a college classroom looks like cause it appears that he certainly hasnt been in 1, I dont think he knows what football knowledge is. The list can go on.

ether79 said:
well, all i can say is we wen't 13-3 and then 7-9 with the exact same team... there's talent there with misguided leadership

Boik14 said:
i dont think he knows what a lot of things are...like for instance, I dont think he knows what a set of t1ts look like up close, i dont think he knows what a college classroom looks like cause it appears that he certainly hasnt been in 1, I dont think he knows what football knowledge is. The list can go on.

..and on

But Surtain for a 4th is a deal and Saban should jump RIGHT ON IT.. :spit:

:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom