Patrick Surtain | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Grimmac said:
too bad that's not really a site, huh?
how does me not wanting to have sex till i'm married (so i don't have to pay for child-support to women i could get pregnant and so that i don't get std's) a bad thing???
so you clicked on it! Hahaha I knew you would cupcake.

Regarding that 2nd sentence....try a condom. Remember to use the instructions; it works different than that bucket im sure you usually squirt in

that KC guy must be drunk coming over here with that, must we not forget, we can still trade all the way untill the 6th week of the season. Lets not act like you're the only team that wants Surtain. We can always say that we want a 3rd this season and a second next season, and teams will jump to it.

General Grimmac said:
too bad that's not really a site, huh?
how does me not wanting to have sex till i'm married (so i don't have to pay for child-support to women i could get pregnant and so that i don't get std's) a bad thing???
Sorry to shatter your dreams but both of those things could easily happen when you get married.

Boik14 said:
so you clicked on it! Hahaha I knew you would cupcake.

Regarding that 2nd sentence....try a condom. Remember to use the instructions; it works different than that bucket im sure you usually squirt in
too bad condoms can rip, and they don't protect against most std's huh? try getting the truth from a non-biased source about condoms...

ether79 said:
Sorry to shatter your dreams but both of those things could easily happen when you get married.
hey, that's the point of getting married... and it's why if you wait over 25 years to get married and have sex that you marry someone else who hasn't had sex either... great concept, huh?

General Grimmac said:
too bad condoms can rip, and they don't protect against most std's huh? try getting the truth from a non-biased source about condoms...
Who is the non-biased "source"?

Miamibyrd_24 said:
that KC guy must be drunk coming over here with that, must we not forget, we can still trade all the way untill the 6th week of the season. Lets not act like you're the only team that wants Surtain. We can always say that we want a 3rd this season and a second next season, and teams will jump to it.
if they haven't jumped at it for just a first day pick and mid-round pick... what makes you think that they'll jump at two first-day picks???
i honestly wonder what you're on.
2nd round/5th or 6th round sounds good to me... and about 95% of the people on the site.

General Grimmac said:
marry someone else who hasn't had sex either... great concept, huh?
So you'll take someones word on that? Also what about cheating? It can definetly happen. Come on man.

ether79 said:
Who is the non-biased "source"?
try looking up resources on research like that. i know cuz it's happened to friends of mine who "just couldn't wait"...

heck, even supporters of condoms agree that abstinence is the only way to fully protect yourself from std's and unwanted pregnancies. they won't tell you that, though... just like most of them won't tell you that science really does prove the theory of intelligent design.

ether79 said:
So you'll take someones word on that? Also what about cheating? It can definetly happen. Come on man.
integrity can still be found in some people... try looking in... say, churches? i know that christians are people, but some people actually live their faith.

General Grimmac said:
just like most of them won't tell you that science really does prove the theory of intelligent design.
I was waiting for something like that. I'd say I'm done now.

General Grimmac said:
hey, that's the point of getting married... and it's why if you wait over 25 years to get married and have sex that you marry someone else who hasn't had sex either... great concept, huh?
Or you can not get married and sleep with as many women as possible like Wilt did and still have nothing happen to you so you dont get bored with the same 1. :lol:

why are you done? science proves intelligent design, not evolution. look at more than what your high school teachers taught you.... falsified drawings of embryos, darwin himself disclaiming his own 'theory'....

General Grimmac said:
integrity can still be found in some people... try looking in... say, churches? i know that christians are people, but some people actually live their faith.
Yes i noticed how integrity can be found in churches.....if fondling little boys is what the catholic church considers integrity. I read or hear about it every week it seems. Either you have a lot of faith in people or youre very very naive and havent been exposed to anything. With all the talk of science and God youre spewing you should look at what a dissappointment the human race has to be for God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom