Patriot fans eerily respectful this week... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriot fans eerily respectful this week...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
as we are towards them. i think EVERYONE realizes this a titanic matchup of two of the hottest teams in football...and anything can happen on sunday.

we call them lucky but realize they are also well coached, and disciplined...not to mention they do have 4th quarter stones.

they suggest we cant keep up this pace. but why not? we exploited the leagues top ranked defense and have been a completely different offense since jay's return.

fact is, these two teams are as evenly matched as there are...and are battling for the division lead(in the best division in football ;)).

buckle up, boys...this is what its all about.

they are respectful because they know that they are not that good and they KNOW that the bubble is about to burst.

I think it's because we always play them tough and their streak will end, and we are the second best in the AFC East this game will come down to coaching and we have to give that to NE. They are also at home I say NE by 4.

Originally posted by Section126
they are respectful because they know that they are not that good and they KNOW that the bubble is about to burst.

It's amazing how some idiot can ruin a very good initial post.

Hey 126, if 10-2 "is not that good", then what is?

MVP- Very well stated and I for one look forward to a tremendous game on Sunday.

Also, thanks to TV, the Pats get a little additional edge with the late start. Going to be colddddddddddddddddddddd!!!

Originally posted by Section126
I am sure that is the reason.

It will be cold for both teams.

Also, remember last year - Ricky for 223 in the snow, Jay Fiedler grew up in NY, and Chris Chambers went to school in Wisconson.

If Miami loses this game, the cold will not be a factor.

This game is in the bag.

We might actually blow them out.

If we play like we did against the boyz.....the pats are doomed.

I have nothing bad to say about the Dolphins, I think they are a good team but with the right coach they could be even better. I think this game very important to both teams. Its going to be another terrific Miami, N.E game, no doubt decieded late in the 4th quarter or over time as they usally are.

Miami has played well in New England last 3 years.. They were just not able to hold onto 4th quarter leads..

I've spoken to many Patriots fans, they all have the Patriots locked to win.. They give Miami no chance to win at all..

The games in Foxboro last 3 years were too darn close to be able to have the Patriots as a lock at home against Miami..

Makes no sense to me.

this will be a dogfight for sure.

we need to run ricky right and ricky left...but not up the middle...look what happened to E. James when he ran up the middle...STUFFED by T. Washington...an inmovable (spelling) object. why run it up the middle Colts...why???

Go Fins

Back
Top Bottom