Patriot fans eerily respectful this week... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriot fans eerily respectful this week...

Section 126,

I hope you're right but what in the hell makes you think we'll blow them out??? Please explain???

This is a big division game...i just don't see a miami blowout.

i think it will be played conservative on both sides and each team will play field position and wait for one to screw up...imo!!! I hope the Pats will be the ones to screw up!!!

Go Fins!!!

go up the middle all you want.. .if it was Ricky it would have been a td.

don't expect to see any goal line stands this week by the pats

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I've spoken to many Patriots fans, they all have the Patriots locked to win.. They give Miami no chance to win at all..

reminds me of certain buffalo fans earlier in the year that gave us no chance:

1. miami doesn't scare me at all
2. 45-3 bills
3. bledsoe could break the single game passing record

...whatever happened to those clowns?

what about the guy that said... "print it, fax it, mail it.. bills will crush miami" or something like that hahahahahah

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
go up the middle all you want.. .if it was Ricky it would have been a td.

case in point: the buffalo sunday nighter, ricky got in. edge couldn't...

edge is a solid rb, but he's just not in ricky's class...also, both backs fumble, but while ricky usually fumbles in the first quarter, james does so at critical times.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Hopefully not OT, Brady is 8-0 or something in OT.

Good, just one more streak to break :D

Originally posted by Section126
we will blow them out. we are a team of destiny...they have that look.

dont say that, you ever heard of a jinx?! This is gonna be a hard fought game, and I dont want anyone spouting off the Miami is going to kill the Pats and jinxing the whole operation!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano

we need to run ricky right and ricky left...but not up the middle...look what happened to E. James when he ran up the middle...STUFFED by T. Washington...an inmovable (spelling) object. why run it up the middle Colts...why???

Go Fins

other than those three rush plays, James was 22 for 88 yards, and I think Ricky is a better back...If our o-line holds up, Ricky can run circles around Washington in the snow, if they dont, well, Ricky will be back to the midseason slump:(

we turned a corner in the cowboys game....our offense YES OUR OFFENSE, will bust the game open just like last year...the difference will be that this year we hold on.

I think every team in the NFL deserve respect...even Miami...J/K:)

The reason I think the Patriot fans are so respectful this week is because this game isn't really all that important to them. Of course it will help but we need it more. If they lose they'll still probably win the division & get a first round by due to their tie breakers over the Titans/Colts. The Pats are sittin pretty right now.

it's so stupid to comment on the fact that it is going to be cold. When was the last time the Pats played a real cold weather game... let's see it was against the Dolphins last year. Some people think that Miami plays every game in 90 degree weather while the paytoilets play every game in Alaska. The only way that weather will play a role is if it rains or snows and Miami has the advantage. Sorry Patsies you guys have no running game!

we will blow them out. we are a team of destiny...they have that look.

Hey 126, did they cancel kindergarten today?

Your insights and analysis of the upcoming game is extremely thought provoking.

Please continue with your valued commentary.

Originally posted by fearthefish
it's so stupid to comment on the fact that it is going to be cold. When was the last time the Pats played a real cold weather game... let's see it was against the Dolphins last year. Some people think that Miami plays every game in 90 degree weather while the paytoilets play every game in Alaska. The only way that weather will play a role is if it rains or snows and Miami has the advantage. Sorry Patsies you guys have no running game!

Hmm we rush the football better than the colts, titans, rams and less thn 200 total rushings yards behind the fish with you having a 3.7 per and us a 3.4 per rush and you have 19 more attempts, seems to me that stat really does not give you an advatage. You have 200 yards more running and we have 600 yards more passing, seems to me that we rush the ball enough to have a 10-2 record.

we are a team of destiny...they have that look.

Yup, so who would you say is Beyonce on the team. JT?

The pats have no chance with the matchups we'll exploit.

Like I said....IT WILL BE LIKE LAST YEAR...REMEMBER YOU PATTIES?

We kicked the crap out of the pats for 56 minutes..

we will do the same again this year...except that this year we shut the door, and it will stay the same....probably by 11 like last year.

Back
Top Bottom