Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo

Csonked Out

Club Member
Reaction score
To San Francisco for a 2018 2nd round pick.....per Adam Schefter

Man did they really screw up how they handled him......they could have gotten so much more during last offseason......Even Bellicheat can screw up

He was drafted in the second round and the Patriots are getting a second round pick for him. If that is the magnitude of a screw up I would take it any day........when we screw up it's a clusterfock.

He was drafted in the second round and the Patriots are getting a second round pick for him. If that is the magnitude of a screw I would take it any day........when we screw up it's a clusterfock.
Cleveland reportedly offered their 1st in the last draft and they passed and now have to settle for a 2nd. They screwed up.

To San Francisco for a 2018 2nd round pick.....per Adam Schefter

Man did they really screw up how they handled him......they could have gotten so much more during last offseason......Even Bellicheat can screw up

Please put Pats news in the AFCE forum, not the Dolphins forum

Who the hell is their backup now? They traded Brissett earlier in the season.

Now if Brady goes down for the year, hate asking for a player to get injured, the AFC East would really be wide open

Cleveland reportedly offered their 1st in the last draft and they passed and now have to settle for a 2nd. They screwed up.
No argument from me dude, again I would take that any day........how much did we give up for carroo?

Back
Top Bottom