Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game

The best we can hope now is that Brady decides to retire after going out on top Elway-style.

They should’ve done what I said before end of regulation, go for the kill not the tie. They had 13 seconds to at least try one more play for a TD instead of settling for OT. **** em’!

Man, that fanbase has NO idea the ride they’re on... no idea how good they have it.

The best we can hope now is that Brady decides to retire after going out on top Elway-style.
He’s not going anywhere even if he wins. He’s already said that. Dude wants to pad his stats and stockpile rings so high that no one will ever catch him

sometimes i wonder if i should just say **** it and find something else to do than nfl football. hard to argue at this point my life wouldnt be better for it. **** you bill belichick. **** you tom brady. **** you new england and **** you nfl.

I don't. He coached scared. Like always in big games.
I thought he made the HT adjustment and won the 2nd half. But they were in a big hole down 14. It was a really little thing that cost him in this one - a guy trying to gain and unfair advantage by lining up in the NZ. Damn that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom