Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game

Saints Rams game today was some of the biggest proof this league is rigged. What’s the point? At this point in time the league will forever pick what teams they want to be good to make money. Nobody else has a chance unless they become a big market. Sickening.

Crazy, gonna skip watching a SB for the first time in memory. Lose more and more interest in the league every year. Not a huge deal, considering the sport is dying.
Which makes it 10x worse is the patriots dynasty Just happens to coincide with Miami being consistently mediocre as well

Luckily my family throws a SB party every year where 70% of the people there don’t actually give a **** about the game. I’ll be playing drinking games while the old bucks watch football this year. Just don’t have it in me to watch another pats jerk-off festival.

Crazy, gonna skip watching a SB for the first time in memory. Lose more and more interest in the league every year. Not a huge deal, considering the sport is dying.
Some truth there. The NFL use to be an obsession for me. Not anymore. The product gets more political and less and less physical every year. I never used to believe officiating was manipulated, but I think it is hard to deny anymore. The officiating seems oriented toward setting up the best story and matchup. The game just seems to have truly lost its mystique.

All because that moron lined up in the neutral zone wiping out a game sealing INT. What an arsehole.
It’s amazing that New England always gets these breaks in the playoffs. When’s the last time New England had a bad call or bad break against them in the playoffs?

They should’ve done what I said before end of regulation, go for the kill not the tie. They had 13 seconds to at least try one more play for a TD instead of settling for OT. **** em’!

Patriots had their entire team in the end zone. No shot.

Serious question:

Do I question the sincerity of NFL officiating because I hate the Patriots? Or do I think NFL officiating is rigged and me hating the Patriots is just a byproduct of that?

I really want to know.

Back
Top Bottom