Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game

All because that moron lined up in the neutral zone wiping out a game sealing INT. What an arsehole.

Proof that defensive players should be an afterthought on draft day, Honorable mention also goes to that coveted db Eric Berry, high first round garbage.

Proof that defensive players should be an afterthought on draft day, Honorable mention also goes to that coveted db Eric Berry, high first round garbage.
He dropped an INT early in the game. Still, they had it. Dee Ford. I’m sure he’s going to the Pro Bowl though!

The Patriots didn't even play well. Multiple turnovers and tons of bad penalties. That was a horrible game by their standards. The Chiefs just suck.

Which is fascinating since the league put rules in place emphasizing parity.
Hilarious because of the 4 major sports NFL has the least amount of parity. Same **** every year. NBA has gotten bad with GSW. But NFL been the same circle of teams forever.

Nice 3rd down defense by Chiefs in OT. Three opportunities to get a stop on 3rd and 10 and could not do it. Patriots ran similar 3rd down plays every single time. They deserved to lose and Bob Sutton needs to canned ASAP.

Another thing, this officially made the Miami Miracle WORTHLESS. That great play is tarnished forever by the way the Dolphins ended the season and how it did not keep the Patriots from the Superbowl.

Another thing, this officially made the Miami Miracle WORTHLESS. That great play is tarnished forever by the way the Dolphins ended the season and how it did not keep the Patriots from the Superbowl.
Sad but true. The last glimmer of hope it had was with a KC win today. Makes the shirt I bought for it stupid and I probably won’t wear it again.

Now we get to have 2 weeks of Pats knob licking from all the talking heads. Sickening.

Fortunately, I don’t watch or listen to any of that stuff.

Looking forward to winning some cash next fantasy football season.

This is my nightmare SB matchup being from STL: Rams vs. Patriots. I never thought I would have to root for the Rams ever again, but I have no choice now. I honestly do not even want to watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom