PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

uncle_joe

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

I don't know if this was posted or not. I tried to find the article online but could not

An article in the Boston Herald detailed how a 5th-grade female teacher was beaten up after the game Sunday by Pats fans. She left w/ about 5 minutes to go and was approached on the steps. They picked her up and started punching her in the ribs, saying, 'We got you.' She spent the night in the hospital and is currently taking Vicadin for the pain. Officials are looking at surveillance footage to see if it was caught on tape; if so, she will press charges.

During the scrum, she noticed a few Patriots fans watching the fight, choosing not to intervene :confused:

As a final note, she is from Florida but moved to Mass when her husband died(she's old, too; has grandkids).

Nice to see Patriot fans continuing their proud tradition of being a-holes.

EDIT: Here are the links.....

Click on "Disturbing" link in video section"

Click 10 link

Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by uncle_joe
I don't know if this was posted or not. I tried to find the article online but could not

An article in the Boston Herald detailed how a 5th-grade female teacher was beaten up after the game Sunday by Pats fans. She left w/ about 5 minutes to go and was approached on the steps. They picked her up and started punching her in the ribs, saying, 'We got you.' She spent the night in the hospital and is currently taking Vicadin for the pain. Officials are looking at surveillance footage to see if it was caught on tape; if so, she will press charges.

During the scrum, she noticed a few Patriots fans watching the fight, choosing not to intervene :confused:

As a final note, she is from Florida but moved to Mass when her husband died(she's old, too; has grandkids).

holy crap! this is not a joke?:eek:

Doesn't surprise me for a minute.

That elementary school teacher grandma must have had it coming to her. She was probably mouthing off "cuz the Dolphins were playing so well.

Originally posted by 1972
Doesn't surprise me for a minute.

That elementary school teacher grandma must have had it coming to her. She was probably mouthing off "cuz the Dolphins were playing so well.
this is just ridiculous!:yell:

Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by uncle_joe

If this is a true it is dispicable, beating up anyone over a football game is the very silly and stupid thing to do to another person. There is always a bunch of trash talking going on between fans of diffrent teams its one of the best things about sport and competing but there is never any need to take it to a level of abuse, and beating up an old lady at a football game is the lowest of lows no excuse for anything like but do not put all fans of one team into a group, its the minority of the fans and ALL teams have them just not the Patriots and I know that Bob Kraft has spent alot of time and effort trying to keep the rift raft out of the staduim, if anyone comes across the link can you pass it on, I would like to read it, thanks.

I just searched the Boston Globe and the Boston Herald and I have not come across anything that mentions an elderly lady getting beat up at the game last Sunday? Not saying it did not happen but I have come across nothing.

Originally posted by pats4life
I just searched the Boston Globe and the Boston Herald and I have not come across anything that mentions an elderly lady getting beat up at the game last Sunday? Not saying it did not happen but I have come across nothing.
i think somebody's pulling our leg, i can't find anything either!:rolleyes:

I mean that really is horrible if true. Could that really be true??

It IS true, it was on the NBC nightly news tonight. They were talking about other instances as well, this one guy wore a Buc's jersey to a game, and he got roughed up too, he was knocked down five stairs, and broke his face up pretty good.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I mean that really is horrible if true. Could that really be true??

Unfortunately this story IS true. I work at an all sports station (in Canada) and this came down on one of our feed services). The woman was interviewed. She is not elderly...She looked to be in her 40's but could be older.

Check your local news...this story IS true.

Originally posted by PhinsFanForever

Unfortunately this story IS true. I work at an all sports station (in Canada) and this came down on one of our feed services). The woman was interviewed. She is not elderly...She looked to be in her 40's but could be older.

Check your local news...this story IS true.

she didn't look too old to me either. But she is a grandma so, she's not a young blossom either. The older they make her sound, the more the story will sell ya know? But it's still sick.

Originally posted by Graythreat

she didn't look too old to me either. But she is a grandma so, she's not a young blossom either. The older they make her sound, the more the story will sell ya know? But it's still sick.

Good point...but I think the fact that she is a woman is more than enough to get viewers/sell newspapers...etc.

I agree it's SICK! Even Philly fans don't sink that low and they are pretty bad there.

I live in New England and people wonder why I'm not a Pats fan. The Pats can winn all they want their fans will still be the armpit of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom