PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

Exactlly, that's why I am not a NE fan either, most of the fans around here are just plain horrible fans. They are total jerkoffs. I Mean I have some pats fans friend, but they are nice people, and don't think their team is godly and no one should talk bad about them, I can have a football convo with them, unlike other pats fans.

It was on the Boston news last night. I hate Patriots fans as much as anyone but this sounds a little fishy to me. I find it hard to beleive that anyone would just start beating up a lady no less for being a Dolphins fan... that's even low for a Pats fan (Eagles fan... maybe). If they were truly beating her up I find it even harder to beleive that others stood and watched...

Well it is true so wake up to the real world this BULLSH!T does happen and it did! There are poeple out there who will just stand by and watch it's sick we all need a little backbone!

You guys have no idea............The worst fans by far are not pats fans...............THEY ARE BUFFALO FANS.

Bills fans TRY to injure you.

They are trully violent, especially in the winter.............If you go to that bills game next week in buffalo and your a fins fan....You are crazy.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Well it is true so wake up to the real world this BULLSH!T does happen and it did! There are poeple out there who will just stand by and watch it's sick we all need a little backbone!

do you beleive everything you hear in the news?

trust me there is more to this story than what is being reported.

this is Mikefan22 and I'm from Corning N.Y. and YES they are VERY BAD,but back in 85 I went to a preseason Fins game in Philly and there was a finfan getting his a$$ kicked by about six Eagles fans and after the fight they only took him away no one else and you should of heard the cheering! And if your wondering we where to far away to do anything! I was with a friend (a jets fan) who only went to see DAN!!! And it was worth it!

Link ???? If it's true, there has to be an article about it.

I am from Canada and I have seen some pretty horrendous sh*t. I was there during the riots when Montreal won the Stanley cup in '93, so this is of no surprise to me. Though the act is serious I am more upset about the people watching the whole thing without lifting a finger. I hope those a**holes get what's coming to them and if they don't, I hope they feel damn guilty about their involvement or lack of. I made sure that when I was stuck in the middle of the riot that I was more of a solution than a cause by helping the people that were in need of it. I got into a couple of fights trying to help people in need. I am a sizeable guy so I can help when needed but there is no excuse for anyone to stand by and watch a woman (be it young or elderly) get attacked. Anyway that's my two cents worth.:down: :down: :down:

I'll look for an article, but it was addressed yesterday morning on Sports Radio.

The ywere ripping the guys that did it and couldn't imagine such a despicable act.

The biggest yahoos are always at the stadium.....

Last edited by a moderator:
from the interview with her last night she said she was walking down the stairs and these guys picked her up and started punching her in the ribs because she was a Dolphins fan and people stood there watching... I've seen the Fins play in every place possible and seen some gruesome things in the stands but I just don't buy her story. I'm not saying there wasn't an incident but I think the truth lies someplece in the middle.

Pats fan - "hey there's a grandmother wearing a Dolphins hat, let's go beat her up"

Pats fan #2 - "sounds like a plan, let's go"

sorry guys it's just too hard to beleive her story. Why is it 4 days later and the news is just reporting it now, surely people saw this happen and it would have made it in the papers on Monday?????

I think to pin this on "Patriot fans" as a whole is wrong. If this indeed did happen, it is terrible. No doubt. The "people" who did this must be prosecuted.

What, I ask, would the majority of responses locally be, if the participants had been reversed? Say it was a group of Dolfans beating up a pats fan. Would we blanketly paint ALL fins fans as A'holes, and such?

I think not.

Point being, there are *******s all over. They wear ALL teams colors, and root for many different teams. To blame the majority on the acts of a few idiots is irresponsible.

Originally posted by Section126
You guys have no idea............The worst fans by far are not pats fans...............THEY ARE BUFFALO FANS.

Bills fans TRY to injure you.

They are trully violent, especially in the winter.............If you go to that bills game next week in buffalo and your a fins fan....You are crazy.

Oh Puhlease! The Ray Lucas game against the bills (@ Miami) one finfan sitting beside me got up and slapped a bills fan for no apparent reason. The bills fan wasn't even talking smack. I got up and asked him to fight me instead the Mfker wouldn't. He then started to crawl away when another finfan shouted that the bills fan left to call the cops. What a freakin coward.

I asked him why he did that and one of his friends said that "he's a bills fan that's why" . Duh!!!! I told their group to try me instead and none of those cowards could tdo squat. Trailer park trash.

Ask Clumpy, he was there.

Inspite of that incident I still don't think finfans are the worse. It happens with every fan base. It's just sick that those Pats fan had to beat up on a woman.

Dude, The bills fans tried to tip over the dolphins team bus once...............

Bills fans are insane........especially when their team is good.

Boston Herald

"She got pummeled pretty bad," said Foxboro police Chief Ed O'Leary, whose officers photographed [Phyllis Weldon]'s extensive bruises, three or four possibly fractured ribs, an injured clavicle and thigh, battered black and blue even through four layers of clothing.

Originally posted by lauderdale
Boston Herald

"She got pummeled pretty bad," said Foxboro police Chief Ed O'Leary, whose officers photographed [Phyllis Weldon]'s extensive bruises, three or four possibly fractured ribs, an injured clavicle and thigh, battered black and blue even through four layers of clothing.

That is just sick!

If killing child molester/rapists/abusers and men beating up on defenseless women wasn't a crime or a sin, I'd be a very famous guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom