PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

there's idiot fans all over the place. Didnt some guy get stabbed to death once in a Raiders game? I personally have seen Miami Dolphin fans go after Bills fans and throw beer at them just for cheering for there team. There's this one idiot who sits like two rows behind me who I swear goes to the games to pick a fight. He calls women who cheer for the opposing teams bitches and everything. Theres tons of guys like this all over the place, in every stadium for every team. You cant really hold one fan base accountable, when it happens on every team, well maybe except Arizona ;)

lol, just saw it after it came up on the home page under the recent posts.....after i already submitted this thread....

my bad :)

Originally posted by Section126
I heard once that at a Eagles game 10 years ago when the cowboys were good, that after the game, the eagles fans were looking for cowboy fans to beat up and they arrested around 140 people for assault...........The result: 87 cowboy fans were admitted to the hospitals with injuries that ranged from lacerations from broken bottles on their heads to teeth being knocked out. Another 106 went in for minor cuts and bruises.

One cowboy fan in a WHEEL CHAIR was urinated on in the concourse. Another was sexually molested. Another had fecal matter rubbed in their face.

I also heard that they are expecting around 10k eagle fans in the monday night game.
Sadly, our fans are notorious for this kind of thing. Sometimes, the hype is unwarranted (like throwing snowballs at a drunken Santa 30 years ago). It is a very small minority who behave like this, but even if only 2% out of 70k fans act like that, we're still talking 1400 a-holes roaming around causing problems. During the last few years of the Vet, they actually put a court in the basement and really cracked down with security. It seemed to make a big difference for a while.

Unfortunately, it looks like management is becoming complacent, and some Eagles fans are starting to take pride in their notoriety. This has to be nipped in the bud...we don't need the same problems Britain had with soccor hooligans. I say use surveilance cams at the games and prosecute and permanently ban violators.

Re: Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by pats4life

If this is a true it is dispicable, beating up anyone over a football game is the very silly and stupid thing to do to another person. There is always a bunch of trash talking going on between fans of diffrent teams its one of the best things about sport and competing but there is never any need to take it to a level of abuse, and beating up an old lady at a football game is the lowest of lows no excuse for anything like but do not put all fans of one team into a group, its the minority of the fans and ALL teams have them just not the Patriots and I know that Bob Kraft has spent alot of time and effort trying to keep the rift raft out of the staduim, if anyone comes across the link can you pass it on, I would like to read it, thanks.

Completely agree pats fan. It is absolutely inexcusable and despicable. An old lady. My god, what are we coming to to do something like that? And even if she WAS mouthing off 1972, that's still no excuse. Think of your grandmother for goodness sakes.

I know this isn't about football, but just last baseball season a fan of the dodgers I believe it was got shot and killed after a game between LA and the Giants.

Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by uncle_joe

Nice to see Patriot fans continuing their proud tradition of being a-holes.

See, this is also a problem. You have a couple of scumbags do something bad. And automatically you want to classify millions of others as "a-holes" because they root for the same team.

I know you weren't the only one in this thread. But you were the thread-starter. And even if you don't mean it, you still shouldn't say it.

This was a deplorable act. But grouping the entire fanbase together with them is very negligent......and low. :tsk:

I have to agree

Originally posted by DolfanF150
I live in New England and people wonder why I'm not a Pats fan. The Pats can winn all they want their fans will still be the armpit of the NFL.

with Muck on this one. Blaming every Patriots fan for this incident is unfair and unrealistic. Every team has it's bad apple fans - aggressive people, who, when drunk or not, need to express their immaturity with instances like this. I've seen it from Miami fans, Raider fans, Jet fans and Patriot fans. It happens everywhere. Don't blame them all.

I believe this is becoming a major problem in every pro stadium.
What really erks me is that other patriot fans were watching I am not labeling all pat fans because we all know it's a small percentage. But it is ridiculous....I remember a game at Joe Robbie when we were hosting the Chiefs (The game we won by 30pts) and I took my Dad (Who is not young or athletic by anymeans, anymore) and my brother who are both fin fans. I went to get beer for everyone...and we scored a touchdown so my dad got up and cheered and did a little dance as I was walking up the stairs about 7 chief fans that were sitting right below us stood up and pushed my dad to the ground it got ugly from there.

But my point is we all talk smack and have friends with rival teams but it is just a game.

Originally posted by justafan

Cool, can I kick your nuts then? :D
:lol: ..point taken

Good thing is that she's alive and there was no real serious injuries...I don't condone this behavior at all, but maybe it'd be a good idea to wear neutral colors in a hostile stadium, unless you're in a large group

Re: Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by Muck

See, this is also a problem. You have a couple of scumbags do something bad. And automatically you want to classify millions of others as "a-holes" because they root for the same team.

I know you weren't the only one in this thread. But you were the thread-starter. And even if you don't mean it, you still shouldn't say it.

This was a deplorable act. But grouping the entire fanbase together with them is very negligent......and low. :tsk:

I could not have said it better myself. Too many times in our society do we criticize an entire group because of one or two idiots actions.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:lol: ..point taken

Good thing is that she's alive and there was no real serious injuries...I don't condone this behavior at all, but maybe it'd be a good idea to wear neutral colors in a hostile stadium, unless you're in a large group

Forget that. Takes the fun out of supporting your own team. I'll wear what I want to wear . Although I wore a bills Jersey to fins games I was wearing a jersey that read J. Cochran. :groucho:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
wear neutral colors in a hostile stadium, unless you're in a large group

I am in the Navy, and anytime I have deployed overseas (even prior to 9-11), we have always been briefed about wearing clothing that brings attention to yourself and makes you stand out.

Hell, I am very proud of what I do and to be and American, but I will be damned if I would wear clothing that would make me look like a target.

Back
Top Bottom