PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

Originally posted by donshula
this is Bull$hit ....no wonder why you people cant even vote..

There is NO WAY Pats fans would just sit and watch some punks
beat up some woman...and Patswin ,why do you feed the nitwits?
read the article, it happened!:tongue:

It's free.

Originally posted by dolfan06
read the article, it happened!:tongue:

I read the article....and I dont care what it said....it did not
happen....Let me ask you a question?..when was the last
time you went to a football game by your self?...when was
the last time you saw a lady at a football game by her self?
Give me a brake...we have the biggest snow storm in DEC.
in 75 years and some 40 +year year old Lady (grandmother)
gets in her car and drives 45 miles in a Nor'Easter to see the
fins Play...please,this woman is trying to scam the Pats.

I stayed home and I live 2 towns from (the grandmother)
I had over 28" of snow on the ground. She is trying to scam
the Pats.

Also,

1) there is NO WAY Pats fans would just sit and watch
some punks beat up a lady
2)There are cramers that cover every inch of Foxboro,and
if it happend it would have been seen
3) I have NEVER seen Pats fans attack fans from other
teams...never mind some old woman on the day
the Pats win the AFCE

:yell: :yell: :yell:

Okay, live in denial. It happened dude. Live with it. It's all over the freaking news.

Originally posted by justafan
First we steal the name "football" from soccer and now we're trying to immitate their fan violence. :huh:
When I lived in London and had to hear about how awful and violent the US is, I would point out that we dont have nearly the problems at football games that they do at soccer matches. Some stadia put rival fans in different sections and separate them with high fences. Countries on the continent have refused entry to English they know to have been convicted of soccer-related violence; they just turn them back at the aiports. We have problems here but it's routine over there.

I think in a case like this, if it's true, the people involved should be banned by the team from attending games (on top of any criminal assault charges), though I'm not sure if our laws and courts would allow it. I know that's been done sometimes in Europe.

Ah yes, if you would prefer it not to be true, then it must not be, eh?

Wow, very shocking and disgusting. I am appauled by this, New England Pats have no class.

2701159_200X150-1.jpg

This is a woman :confused:

she is a tool for the Mass. teachers union...thay are fighting football
funding in the schools

I agree

Originally posted by Section126
You guys have no idea............The worst fans by far are not pats fans...............THEY ARE BUFFALO FANS.

Bills fans TRY to injure you.

They are trully violent, especially in the winter.............If you go to that bills game next week in buffalo and your a fins fan....You are crazy.

I grew up in Kitchener, Ontario, which is about a 2 hour drive from Buffalo, New York.

My dad took me to a game, I was around 12 years old and if I do remember right we were kicking *** and Marino dropped back and nailed clayton for another TD. I was cheering celebrating, it was late November and snowing and I was only wearing my Jersey and some guy poured his tray of beer on me. My dad lost it my dad dummied him knocked him over and while he was down I got my own lick in, I kicked him right in the head as hard as I ever kicked anyone, I still can't forget teh look on his face as his nose was bleeding. PRICELESS. After that we took off and jolted back to Canada. Don't ask me how security didn't see anything till it was too late or maybe they saw and thought he got what he deserved.

Don't mess with us fin fans we do bite :)

that wsa my 3rd dolphins game in Buffalo I've scene a total 12 there, but then I moved out west and that streak ended.

<--- Dolphin fan raised in the heart of Buffalo land. Alive and kicking, and believe me they love ther Bills in Ontario

The pats owner has a soccer team, the fans thought it was a soccer game...

Back
Top Bottom