PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

This is BS.

My F###ing aunties and uncles are from Foxboro and they are season ticket holders.

My mother went to that game Sunday.

She came back, and guess what she said?

Mommy XNOUGHT: Steve, I got to see the Pats with my brothers and it was great. All the fans were having a blast and everyone was enjoying themselves.

Don't give me this "all Pats fan are classless Bull####". I have gone to Pats games before, and ya, some of them are jerkoffs, but NON of them would reach the level where they would

A: Beat up a woman

and

B: Stand around and watch.

This is BS is you ask me. Total crap. You can believe what every you want, but until what this woman says is proven as fact, it will be treated as her word vs. the word of others.

The crap you guys say makes me :fire: ! I just wish I could punch someone ;) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

This is BS is you ask me. Total crap. You can believe what every you want, but until what this woman says is proven as fact, it will be treated as her word vs. the word of others.

hmm, its in the paper and there is a video, guess somebody must have filmed a cartoon!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by donshula
do you people know how to vote yet?

Oh shut up already. You choose not to believe she got beat up despite what the police chief says. Fine. But I'd lose that condescending tone real quick. And stay on topic.

know what? who cares...I dont because 1 or 2 people dont make up for the majority. guess there is nothing better to do but whine about what some idiots did to someone else. So all white americans are genocidal slavemasters..look what they did to the indians and blacks(sarcasm).

Ok....did anyone stop to consider that the reason there wasn't a lot of witnesses around is cause THE GAME WASN'T OVER!!!!!!!

I know there are a lot of people in Boston that would have stepped in if they saw it...fact is, none were in that concourse at that time.

They were probably watching the game or throwing snowballs at our players. Don't think I'm not a little pissed about that. It only takes ONE with a bit of ice, or thrown with enough speed to knock someone out.

Fact is SOMETHING happened!! The fans in question crossed the line. That woman is very lucky that none of her broken ribs punctured her lung or something serious like that. I HOPE their security camera's were actually working and recording at the time and caught something so these *******s can be caught.

Also, the dumbass security guard who watched and laughed (someone earlier said something about a security guard) should be FIRED!

I just hope the fans at Joe Robbie this Monday show more class to the Philly fans in attendance than fans in other stadiums show to our fans.

Originally posted by fearthefish
hey uncle Joe, I like your style. I live 5 minutes from Fenway and go to about 20 games a year, usually wearing some kind of Dolphin paraphanelia and my Sox hat. People around here just don't get it. I've always said there is only 1 thing tougher than being a Sox fan and that's being a Sox and Fin fan!

Going to a Sox game and wearing Finz clothing with a Sox hat would have to go under the classification of attempting to draw attention to yourself!

Aside from that point, the fans at Gillette stadium are really a kinder gentler type of fan on the whole. The franchise has really clamped down on AHoles banning rowdy fans and withdrawing season ticket holder priveleges for bad conduct. The old history of night games being banned from the old stadium is a distant memory now. That old stadium was very uncomfortable, and just sitting on a cold aluminum bleacher for 3 hrs was enough to get anyones hemoroids in a bunch!
I would be very surprised if this story is exactly what it seems right now. First of all, no one responding to a woman getting beat upon is hard to believe, secondly, you can't go 5 feet in Gillette without seeing security or at least even staffers, thirdly, the camera surveillance there is state of the art, and everywhere.
Every time I have been to a game at foxboro, there are exchanges between Pats fans and the opposition, but most are in good fun and never get out of control. Face it, when you are in someone elses turf, and your team is getting beat, someone is going to rub your nose in it, just goes with the territory. These kinds of incidents are rare thank God, but not rare enough!

Originally posted by donshula

I read the article....and I dont care what it said....it did not
happen....Let me ask you a question?..when was the last
time you went to a football game by your self?...when was
the last time you saw a lady at a football game by her self?
Give me a brake...we have the biggest snow storm in DEC.
in 75 years and some 40 +year year old Lady (grandmother)
gets in her car and drives 45 miles in a Nor'Easter to see the
fins Play...please,this woman is trying to scam the Pats.

I stayed home and I live 2 towns from (the grandmother)
I had over 28" of snow on the ground. She is trying to scam
the Pats.

Also,

1) there is NO WAY Pats fans would just sit and watch
some punks beat up a lady
2)There are cramers that cover every inch of Foxboro,and
if it happend it would have been seen
3) I have NEVER seen Pats fans attack fans from other
teams...never mind some old woman on the day
the Pats win the AFCE

Yeah, the middle aged widow/elementary school teacher gave herself bruises in a conspiracy to take away money from Kraft. :rolleyes: This did and could happen again. Just because something is shocking doesn't mean it was made up.

I've never seen a bushmaster but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Peter Roby is right, the wankers who did it and watched were unpatriotic and bad Americans!

Originally posted by booyeah_

Yeah, the middle aged widow/elementary school teacher gave herself bruises in a conspiracy to take away money from Kraft. :rolleyes: This did and could happen again. Just because something is shocking doesn't mean it was made up.

I've never seen a bushmaster but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Peter Roby is right, the wankers who did it and watched were unpatriotic and bad Americans!

Ya, nobody ever makes up injuries and tries to sue people because of it :rolleyes:

She probebly slipped on the ice, cried that the Dolphins lost, and decided to say she was beat up.

If you have been to Gillette before, you would know that people walk around all game long, and the place is so expansive, that if this woman was beat up, then over 1000 people would have witnessed it.

This is BS.

My F###ing aunties and uncles are from Foxboro and they are season ticket holders.

My mother went to that game Sunday.

She came back, and guess what she said?

Mommy XNOUGHT: Steve, I got to see the Pats with my brothers and it was great. All the fans were having a blast and everyone was enjoying themselves.

Just because your family had a great time doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have to agree, it's sounds kinda "fishy" ( :lol: ) . No witnesses have come out to say anything? She must've been the only finfan in the entire stadium.

A female bills fan took of her top at the jets game and more than half of the fans that were there didn't know about it.

However an incident was filed and until it has been proven that nothing happened, Pats fans shouldn't be going around saying she's a liar. The injuries are real and documented.

I have my doubts, but that's it. A doubt. Pats fans talk like what they say is fact. Like I said, it's "FISHY". :D

She probebly slipped on the ice, cried that the Dolphins lost, and decided to say she was beat up.

"probably" ? Does that mean you're not sure or have facts? XNOUGHT, I've always respected your opinions but you would have to bring some facts when you say she faked the whole ordeal. What she claims to have happened does not relfect on you personally or any other Pats fan on this board.

You have done nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned but you did hit a bullseye when you hit Fiedler with that snowball. :lol:

Originally posted by Sherif
She should sue Bob Kraft for all she can.

What does Bob have to do with it?

Why is every answer sue in this society?

Prosecute the bastards who did it. If someone is assaulted in a McDonald's, we do not think to sue the McD's...well at least we didn't in the past.

:rolleyes:

The civil courts in this country are out of control.

Ya, nobody ever makes up injuries and tries to sue people because of it :rolleyes:

If you have been to Gillette before, you would know that people walk around all game long, and the place is so expansive, that if this woman was beat up, then over 1000 people would have witnessed it.

Hey xnought, I hope your ignorance chokes on this:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2700189/detail.html

http://www.click10.com/news/2700777/detail.html

If you click on the second link and then click on 'brusied', you'll see a picture of the woman's bruised rib.

She has briuses with rounds not edges? That would determine a fall or a a striking/blunt hit... so take these pathology facts and judge for your self. It does not mean she didnt perhaps get beat and wear 4 jackets and walk slow to get to her seat and use it as a chance to make money, Johnny Cochran will represent the Kraft family.
Cheesey F***ers ... after further review....you are false patriots... a carry over affect for Bush league policy? That is as close to getting some Pu**y as those two torts have ever come. Some other gal should have kicked their nuts until they had to walk sideways like crabs since there obviously were no men in that stadium section(big surprise):mad: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom