PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:lol: ..point taken

Good thing is that she's alive and there was no real serious injuries...I don't condone this behavior at all, but maybe it'd be a good idea to wear neutral colors in a hostile stadium, unless you're in a large group

That's the problem.....why should someone have to do that !!! If the philly fans show up on monday night at Joe Robbie we should tell them to wear purple shirts and not root for their team??? (That goes for any team or stadium) If they don't put a halt to this, the past times of families going to games even flying to a playoff game to root for your team will stop. I hope this lady sues the schiznit out of the NFL and wins........because sadly to say but once the NFL or a team has to pay out some serious bucks then there will be more security and surveillance at games.

Originally posted by justafan

Forget that. Takes the fun out of supporting your own team. I'll wear what I want to wear . Although I wore a bills Jersey to fins games I was wearing a jersey that read J. Cochran. :groucho:
true, I'd do that as well...havent been to a fins game yet though;)
but if you're an older woman, by yourself, you may want to go neutral to avoid physical or verbal abuse: It's sad that it has to come to that, but it might be a good idea

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

That's the problem.....why should someone have to do that !!! If the philly fans show up on monday night at Joe Robbie we should tell them to wear purple shirts and not root for their team??? (That goes for any team or stadium) If they don't put a halt to this, the past times of families going to games even flying to a playoff game to root for your team will stop. I hope this lady sues the schiznit out of the NFL and wins........because sadly to say but once the NFL or a team has to pay out some serious bucks then there will be more security and surveillance at games.
listen, I don't agree with it, but that's how some people are: if you're an opposing fan sitting with a bunch of liquored up hometown fans, you are at risk

Originally posted by BigFinFan

I am in the Navy, and anytime I have deployed overseas (even prior to 9-11), we have always been briefed about wearing clothing that brings attention to yourself and makes you stand out.

Hell, I am very proud of what I do and to be and American, but I will be damned if I would wear clothing that would make me look like a target.

I can see your point but were not overseas.............were in the USA and everyone that goes to any game pays taxes and deserves to be there if they bought a ticket, and the franchise needs to provide enough safety for all.

After all going to a ball game shouldn't be like joining the service.

"After all going to a ball game shouldn't be like joining the service."

I see you've never been to the Vet before:chuckle:

j/k

First we steal the name "football" from soccer and now we're trying to immitate their fan violence. :huh:

Originally posted by Graythreat

What's so damn fishy about it? IT HAPPENED. Fans for YOUR team beat up a 42 year old woman. You've seen the pictures, heard the story, seen the story, and yet you say she probably shares responsibility? Are you one of those people that thinks a woman who is raped deserves it because she wore skimpy clothing? Or that we deserved to be attacked on 9/11 because we "deserved" it?

Open your eyes buddy, the woman was attacked by classless fans, open and shut case.

Whoa! All I did was post the story...incidentally from a Miami source. Where did I ever say I think she shares any responsibility??

The first sentence of the article was a question:
MIAMI -- Was a Miami Dolphin fan attacked in the stands of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots?

We see enough fraud every day and I'm unusually skeptical about this. I see that her injuries are real.....I just want to know what the video cameras say...and any witesses...if there are any.

Re: Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by Muck

See, this is also a problem. You have a couple of scumbags do something bad. And automatically you want to classify millions of others as "a-holes" because they root for the same team.

I know you weren't the only one in this thread. But you were the thread-starter. And even if you don't mean it, you still shouldn't say it.

This was a deplorable act. But grouping the entire fanbase together with them is very negligent......and low. :tsk:

Look at my location: Massachusetts, my whole life.

I've seen plenty of pissed off Patriots fans and situations that turned ugly concerning their fans. THey even have a reputation for being too rowdy, that's what resulted in them being banned from Monday Night Football for a number of years.

Personal story: I went to a Red Sox game this past season and wore my Zach Thomas jersey. On the way out, everyone was making their way to their respective parking spots when I hear this scream from behind me yelling, 'DOLPHINS SUUUUUUCK!' I turn around and there's this idiot puffing out his chest to look tough. He says, 'You wear that hat(Red Sox) w/ that jersey at Fenway? What the Hell is wrong w/ you? How can you like the Dolphins?'

I responded w/ 'Because I have taste...' The guy looked like he was about to start something when another guy stepped in and said, 'Hey, he's cool, he has Junior Seau' and that was the end of that. But still, this guy was willing to fight me just for wearing a a jersey of a team he doesn't like. If I were to do that, I would kill everyone in Yankees paraphrenalia but I doubt I could take on the 8 million or so people in NYC

hey uncle Joe, I like your style. I live 5 minutes from Fenway and go to about 20 games a year, usually wearing some kind of Dolphin paraphanelia and my Sox hat. People around here just don't get it. I've always said there is only 1 thing tougher than being a Sox fan and that's being a Sox and Fin fan!

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
link doesnt work any help here

You can find the video by clicking on the "Video Library" link on the left hand side of the page. Scroll down about halfway.

Wow, what a disturbing piece of footage. Those jerks make the Raider fans look like little girls. I hope the Patriots and their fans get their hearts broken in the playoffs by someone unlikely. They deserve nothing less. For the folks that beat her up, I hope the Pats organization is sincere in getting these creeps and holdiong them accountable. Somehoe though, I think this is going to be swept under the rug.

Re: Re: Re: Patriot fans beat up Dolphin fan

Originally posted by njfinfan

Completely agree pats fan. It is absolutely inexcusable and despicable. An old lady. My god, what are we coming to to do something like that? And even if she WAS mouthing off 1972, that's still no excuse. Think of your grandmother for goodness sakes.

I can't believe that anyone thinks I was being serious with that comment. IT IS CALLED SARCASM. LOOK IT UP.

:rolleyes2

this is Bull$hit ....no wonder why you people cant even vote..

There is NO WAY Pats fans would just sit and watch some punks
beat up some woman...and Patswin ,why do you feed the nitwits?

Back
Top Bottom