PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

Originally posted by lauderdale
Boston Herald

"She got pummeled pretty bad," said Foxboro police Chief Ed O'Leary, whose officers photographed [Phyllis Weldon]'s extensive bruises, three or four possibly fractured ribs, an injured clavicle and thigh, battered black and blue even through four layers of clothing.

I stand corrected... I'm losing faith in humanity really fast

Originally posted by justafan

Oh Puhlease! The Ray Lucas game against the bills (@ Miami) one finfan sitting beside me got up and slapped a bills fan for no apparent reason. The bills fan wasn't even talking smack. I got up and asked him to fight me instead the Mfker wouldn't. He then started to crawl away when another finfan shouted that the bills fan left to call the cops. What a freakin coward.

I asked him why he did that and one of his friends said that "he's a bills fan that's why" . Duh!!!! I told their group to try me instead and none of those cowards could tdo squat. Trailer park trash.

Ask Clumpy, he was there.

Inspite of that incident I still don't think finfans are the worse. It happens with every fan base. It's just sick that those Pats fan had to beat up on a woman.

Yes, I was there and the security staff did nothing but laugh.

The only legit brawls I've witnessed were Red Sox Yankees brawls. Go to Fenway and watch the saparks fly or at least get close to it. Man it gets ugly. There is no reason to be beating on a women though, regardless of what she says or does. They should have just jit here with a snowball or something. I saw the article in the newspaper.

Sounds "fishy".....even if the injuries are real.

http://www.click10.com/news/2700777/detail.html

Dolphin Fan Says Patriot Faithful Attacked Her

POSTED: 7:24 AM EST December 12, 2003
UPDATED: 10:08 AM EST December 12, 2003

MIAMI -- Was a Miami Dolphin fan attacked in the stands of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots?

Teacher Phyllis Weldon (pictured, right), 42,claims she was attacked by two men at Foxboro Stadium because she was wearing a Miami Dolphins jacket.

Weldon sustained fractured ribs and a bruised shoulder. Officials for the Patriots plan to check video from cameras at the stadium to see if they caught the incident.

2701159_200X150-1.jpg

Originally posted by fearthefish

do you beleive everything you hear in the news?

trust me there is more to this story than what is being reported.

what your hear on the news is true, they don't just withold info unless someone was killed. They don't chose what they want to tell you and don't want to tell you. They tell you what happened. There may be more to the story that no one has told so the news doesn't even know. But you can't say that about the news, b/c then you wouldn't be able to believe anything on the news.

I dont know why I was watching it, but I first saw this story on Inside Edition yesterday, and when I brought it up in a chat room, a friend passed on the link of the article.

The story also had an interview with a Rams fan who went to a STL at Philly game, and had the same sort of outcome.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

what your hear on the news is true, they don't just withold info unless someone was killed. They don't chose what they want to tell you and don't want to tell you. They tell you what happened. There may be more to the story that no one has told so the news doesn't even know. But you can't say that about the news, b/c then you wouldn't be able to believe anything on the news.

thanks for the clarification :confused:

I have no doubt that this, or at least part, of it happened. I went to a Browns-Steelers game in 2000 and I thought I was watching the Vandals sack Rome. There were roaming bands of drunks going around and trashing cars with PA plates, even if they has Browns stickers on them. People were cheering them on. I read the police blotter a few days later and they smashed the sun roof one car and turned it into a porta-pottie.

If you ever go to a Browns game DO NOT PARK IN THE MUNI LOT adjacent to the stadium.

I'll be at that Bills game next week and I will be wearing my Phins gear. I'll also make sure I have my camera phone fully charged to capture the stupidity for posterity.

A lot of Pats fans are classless...they suck...I also live in New England and for a long time...they did not talk about squat...but now that they have won a superbowl and are 11-2 they start acting like jerks...but eagles fans have to be the most obnoxious in my opinion...they are brutal at the vet. jets fans are right behind them and then its gotta be the pats fans.

what a bunch of suckeraasss...i wish i was there...

but all it take is a few a$$holes to diminish a fan base.

I heard once that at a Eagles game 10 years ago when the cowboys were good, that after the game, the eagles fans were looking for cowboy fans to beat up and they arrested around 140 people for assault...........The result: 87 cowboy fans were admitted to the hospitals with injuries that ranged from lacerations from broken bottles on their heads to teeth being knocked out. Another 106 went in for minor cuts and bruises.

One cowboy fan in a WHEEL CHAIR was urinated on in the concourse. Another was sexually molested. Another had fecal matter rubbed in their face.

I also heard that they are expecting around 10k eagle fans in the monday night game.

All I'm going to say is that this is really sad if it did happen. But I think for every crazy Patriots fan you could find a crazy Jets, Dolphins and Bills fan too. Plus Gillette stadium is full of women and children too. I find it hard to believe that women and children would watch a middle-aged women get assaulted by two men. But here's why I'm skeptical:

First of all, from what I understand, cameras cover everywhere within the gates of Gillette stadium. Apparently they need this many cameras in order to be a venue for the World Cup for Soccer, so if it did happen it should be on tape. Second, have you ever been to Gillette stadium and seen the amount of security personnel that work there? It's overwhelming. Third, how many middle-aged women do you know that go to NFL games by themselves? Gillette Stadium is not in boston, it takes hours to get in and out of there. It would seem odd that anyone would be making that trek by themselves.

Now maybe this did happen, but I'm a little skeptical. Especially after reading the day after Thanksgiving how a woman was trampled at a sale in Wal-Mart and needed to be med-vacced to a hospital. I was thinking about how terrible and awful those people were, and how fortunate the lady was to come out with only a minor concussion, and then like a week later they reveal that this lady has a history of faking injuries and false injury claims against Wal-Mart and other big chains.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Sounds "fishy".....even if the injuries are real.

http://www.click10.com/news/2700777/detail.html

Dolphin Fan Says Patriot Faithful Attacked Her

POSTED: 7:24 AM EST December 12, 2003
UPDATED: 10:08 AM EST December 12, 2003

MIAMI -- Was a Miami Dolphin fan attacked in the stands of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots?

Teacher Phyllis Weldon (pictured, right), 42,claims she was attacked by two men at Foxboro Stadium because she was wearing a Miami Dolphins jacket.

Weldon sustained fractured ribs and a bruised shoulder. Officials for the Patriots plan to check video from cameras at the stadium to see if they caught the incident.

2701159_200X150-1.jpg

What's so damn fishy about it? IT HAPPENED. Fans for YOUR team beat up a 42 year old woman. You've seen the pictures, heard the story, seen the story, and yet you say she probably shares responsibility? Are you one of those people that thinks a woman who is raped deserves it because she wore skimpy clothing? Or that we deserved to be attacked on 9/11 because we "deserved" it?

Open your eyes buddy, the woman was attacked by classless fans, open and shut case.

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!!

It's unbelievable what constantly happens at games across the country. Some people need to get a life.....insecure feeble-minded people who weren't hugged enough as a chile with no self-esteem or confidence. What a--holes!

http://www.wbz4.com./

under "Watch WBZ-TV 4 Video"

...A Disturbing story from Sunday’s Patriots game: Ron Sanders reports........

BTW, I found this linked from www.patriotsplanet.com and the members there found it shameful and hope they find whoever it is and get arrested for it.

Back
Top Bottom