PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PATS fans beat up a WOMAN! at the game!!! **Video link**

They thought she was a boy, were asking her out? This weeks Brady Bunch episode, the kids go ballistic and give ALice a buggering beat-down...

Some of you guys are hysterical. "I can't imagine a fan of one team beating up another person just for being a fan of another team."

Have you ever been to a football game in your life?

There's a surgeon whose career is ruined because some liquored up rednecks stomped on him with combat boots and shattered his hands. What did he do? Asked them to sit down because his son couldn't see the game. This was at a Dolphins game, BTW.

Holy ****, some of you people are sheltered. Liquor + redneck football fans = violence. I'm just surprised they were cognizant enough to beat up somebody rooting for the other team, as opposed to some random pre-teen.

you guys are making too big a deal outta this...a rival fan got beat up...ho-hum, happens every game...they most likely thought it was a man, and be honest, when you first sawthe pic you thought it was a man too.....All in all, get over it already, this isn't a soap opera

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
then what did?

Her lover beat her or something and she is messed up in the head and blamed the Pats.

But she probebly slipped on ice and blamed people.

If you have been to Gillette before, you would know that there is no way in hell that this woman could have been beaten up without over a 1000 people noticing.

no way.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

If you have been to Gillette before, you would know that there is no way in hell that this woman could have been beaten up without over a 1000 people noticing.

no way.
may have been a 1000 people watching!:tongue:

Originally posted by Crennelichick

Going to a Sox game and wearing Finz clothing with a Sox hat would have to go under the classification of attempting to draw attention to yourself!

It's called "Wearing what I want because I'm allowed to do that."

It's not like I was a Crip walking into the Blood's territory wearing my colors, geez. It's not a crime to support your team; people wear Yankee paraphrenalia to Fenway and while I detest the Yankees w/ every fiber of my being, they can still wear that stuff. By your reasoning, anyone wearing the clothing of the opposition at a game is merely trying to draw attention to themselves, which is just plain dumb.

EDIT: Also, to whomever is saying the lady slipped...how many times does someone fall on the ice and receive that many injuries, including broken ribs and a broken clavicle, not to mention bruises in DIFFERENT places? I've lived in MA all my life and I've heard of people breaking legs when slipping on the ice, sure, but never to the extent of her injuries. I don't think that this theory holds water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they were just being courteous to you, they knew you had an Eagles game and wanted to toughen ya' up!:tongue:

Well I'm a fin fan in New England and was at the game last year to see the fins lose and 11 point lead! Now I can tell you that I don't think I will ever go back to that Stadium to watch a Fins Pats game! I was wearing my Ricky Jersey and almost got into 4 fights with idiot Pat's fans while trying to leave after the game! I got everything for guy jumping in the isel while I walked out to talk **** trying not to let me pass! To dick heads wanting to pat me on the back and tell me how bad a game the fins played! I also had dudes throwing snow balls at me! I totally believe that this story is true! I have seen fans get into fights just because they are fans of another team! I Fins fan got smacked in the head as a Pat's fan tryed to wack his hat off his head just becuase he didn't root for the same team! Pat's fans are the worst to deal with! You can win by going to the game if your team loses you have to deal with them talking sh*t about how they won and if your team wins then you have to deal with them being piss there's lost!

Sorry to hear such, i had some jerks at St.Louis attempt to knock my hat off ( dublin derby) while leaving. I think it was just some kids though because nobody else seemed to act so or were walking their lady friends and had no time to mess with someone carrying a Raider Nation!/ Vote Union Sign with a skull mask w/cigarette- doobie mouth toothy grin, and Elvis- style greaser hairdo... :vader:
Some kids just act like freaks so laissez-faire is nom de guerre... seeing Todd Marinovich outside telling people "yeah yeah, great game, ONE AND FOUR!" was classic as well. Rice scored a TD his 40th Bday on my end zone and Bulger won his first career start. It was a blast, and most the fans were very cool. Seeing Faulk on ANY day is like seeing Ricky, worth the price of 2 admissions! :woot:
Acting the fool when others do in that format would have ruined a good time and a 500 mile round trip... I had better things to do.:rocker: Most St.Louis fans are great heartland folks and very good fans, it was great!:usa: :lastyr: Thanks for making me feel :welcome: , Bluestown!

Back
Top Bottom