Pats/Jets/Bills fan impression of Feely move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Jets/Bills fan impression of Feely move

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ack cough gurgle. wait that means they got Rid of feidler! ****!

I think the Fins could have done better. I can't believe they're actually going to make him start. He'd make an excellent number two, but i don't think this is much of an upgrade over fiedler/griese. Rivers may be gone before the Fins pick, but at least they could have waited...you never know what happens on draft day. Whatever happened to Ramsey? I thought you Fin fans wanted him pretty badly? And i don't see how some of you think that you're better off with Feeley than Ramsey...

Originally posted by jetsaholic1094
.... I thought you Fin fans wanted him pretty badly? And i don't see how some of you think that you're better off with Feeley than Ramsey...

Ramsey is NOT and WILL NOT be available. You can't get someone who is not on the table.

Originally posted by jetsaholic1094
I think the Fins could have done better. I can't believe they're actually going to make him start. He'd make an excellent number two, but i don't think this is much of an upgrade over fiedler/griese. Rivers may be gone before the Fins pick, but at least they could have waited...you never know what happens on draft day. Whatever happened to Ramsey? I thought you Fin fans wanted him pretty badly? And i don't see how some of you think that you're better off with Feeley than Ramsey...

Hi... like another newbie here, I've been lurking about the boards for a few months. I just can't go without saying something when I read stuff like this. So, first: hello; and second:

RAMSEY ISN'T AVAILABLE. GIBBS WILL NOT TRADE HIM.

How many times do people have to read this before it finally sinks in that Patrick Ramsey, QB of the Washington Redskins, is not available for trade? End of story.

Eli, Ben and Rivers will be long gone by #20. I love Rivers. I'm hoping that an act of God makes his stock drop before draft day. I'm not going to count on it, though.

As far as Warner or Garcia, we're all well aware of what they're capable of, and I wouldn't want either of them in a Phins uniform... personally.

So, Spielman managed to upgrade the QB position (at least, in my opinion he did) without effecting any of our picks this year. That will allow us to address the WR and OL positions on the first day of the draft, which, if you ask me, were the REAL reasons we missed the playoffs last season.

A.J. Feeley will be just as good as delhomme was, if not better. as long as you give him a decent shot, get some oline, and another wr. your team would look similar to the panthers, strong D, Run First attitude, and a young but capable qb who will not lose you games by making mistakes.

Billy Volek will be this year's Jake Delhomme. The sad thing is the Dolphins give up a high draft pick for a guy that isn't as good as a guy they could have got for FREE in FA. AJ Feeley = Alex Van Pelt. He's a solid backup. Volek really impressed me when he took over for McNair this year. Great arm, poise and mobility. I never saw Feeley do any of the things that Volek did when he got his chance.

The acquisition, I'm not laughing at. The draft choice is a bit high but not outrageous. The contract of 5yrs-$18 million with $5 million signing bonus :rofl:

Clump it was a 3 million dollar signing bonus. I think it was a good trade and we have a very good starter now. Plus, his last three years are optional. Good job Rick, i am glad to see he is making good moves. It shows so far he does know what he is doing.

You didn't think Feeley looked good when he became the starter for those 5 games. I think your nuts he looked pretty damn good and IMO is a huge upgrade from what we have now. We'll give you take fiedler and you make him #2 on your list. Cause he is better than Van Pelt

AJ Feeley looked EXACTLY like Alex Van Pelt did when I saw him play. Smart, game manager type QB that has a limited arm. To say that AJ Feeley is better than Alex Van Pelt is nonsense.

Originally posted by deadpoolX
A.J. Feeley will be just as good as delhomme was, if not better. as long as you give him a decent shot, get some oline, and another wr. your team would look similar to the panthers, strong D, Run First attitude, and a young but capable qb who will not lose you games by making mistakes.

I agree. Good post.

This team's offense isn't built around a gunslinger. I think Feeley will do fine. He reminds me of a Tom Brady. Good QB. Smart guy.

What the Phins really need to do now is get a couple of good guards to open up the A-gap for Ricky, and a good WR to compliment Chambers. They're certainly in a fine position to do just that.

By the way... does anyone know Mark Dixon's status as of late? I wonder about the possibility of moving him back to left gaurd, where he really wants to be anyway. He's been prone to injury, but he's our best lineman when he's healthy.

If you got Tom Brady for a second rounder, congratulations. Unfortunately, the name I saw on the ticker said AJ Feeley.

I like the fact that the Eagles fan is the one who has faith in Feeley. He has had him on his team and he has confidence something that none of us have for Jay after last year. So maybe it wasnt that bad of a trade. I still believe we need to draft a qb sometime in the draft even if it is a late pick on a guy like Josh Harris from Bowling Green.

Back
Top Bottom