Pats/Jets/Bills fan impression of Feely move | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Jets/Bills fan impression of Feely move

And that argument can be said of fans who are declaring Feeley to be Tom Brady. All we have as fans is what we see on Sundays. And from what I saw Billy Volek > AJ Feeley.

Originally posted by PhinstiGator

Ramsey is NOT and WILL NOT be available. You can't get someone who is not on the table.

With the new trade possibility this may no longer be true. I hear Denver will part with portis but wants bailey and the 2nr rounder. Wash then would need more picks and would consider partin with ramsey. This would allow us to be a player in the ramsy sweepstakes or take a team off the board for Rivers or Henson.

just curious Buffalo fan, exactly how many games have you seen Volek start ?

I watched the Bills vs Titans game this year. No player jumped out more as a FA than Billy Volek. We sent the kitchen sink after this guy (We had the #2 D in the NFL) and he made plays. He threw accurate lasers while on the move and also had nice speed when he got outside the pocket. Deadly accurate and the whole game I kept asking myself, "How the hell is this guy a backup? This guy will be a starter next year."

Feeley: I saw him play in 3 games during his stint as starter. Very painful watching the Eagles. Throws seemed suspect after 15 yards. Looked EXACTLY like Alex Van Pelt.

Volek was a starter at Fresno State for 2 years and he kept future # 1 overall pick Davis Carr on the bench. He's young has a huge upside, IMO AND is an Unrestricted Free Agent.

so you watched ONE game vs. YOUR team and that's all you are basing this on ???

Fiedler NEVER lost to Buffalo, so you should think he's Johnny Unitas then.

No, I saw Volek play twice this year. But when Volek was killing us in pre-season I discounted it as just pre-season. When he did it in a big game for real I noticed. And it wasn't just me. Three other people watching the game with me were oooing and aaaaghing.

As for Fiedler, Bills fans never said he was great because of his won-loss record. That was the Dolphin fan party-line. I challenge you to find Fiedler is amazing because of his win-loss record as a major theme on ANY AFC East site other than your own!

The arguement who had heard of Brady before Bledsoe got hurt is just dumb. Who hadnt heard of Brady he was the QB at Michigan for god sakes. THe Best College football team in NCAA history it is not like he came from nowhere. He was obviously a good qb to start and even get recruited by Michigan. Just cause you might not watch college football doesnt mean the rest of us dont

Originally posted by finjim
so you watched ONE game vs. YOUR team and that's all you are basing this on ???

Fiedler NEVER lost to Buffalo, so you should think he's Johnny Unitas then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom