Pats = Not so Lucky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats = Not so Lucky

XNOUGHT

Objective Pats fan ;)
Reaction score
Ok, the Chiefs are 1 game better still, but considering strength of schedule and all, I say that the New England Patriots are the best team in football right now. The Patriots have won:

at Indianapolis (9-3)
at Denver (7-5)
at Philadelphia (9-3)
at Miami (8-4)
vs. Tennessee (9-2)
vs. Dallas (8-4)

How can you argue with that?
(post from another message board)

Patriots are also the THIRD most penalized team in the NFL.

:confused: How can you argue with that?

I don't know if it was a fake injury or not but do you believe the Patriots invented that? Come on, man.

The jealousy on this board by dolfans is really hilarious. NE victories drive you up a freakin wall. I love it. You guy crack me up.

Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4 (damn lucky to beat Balt!!!)

no, actually they dont normally, just todays, as if you lost, we would bat you next week(fingers crossed) and we would take the lead of the East...thats mostly why everyone is huffy puffy about it

I have always said I would rather be lucky than be good any day. When lady luck keeps shining on your *** you gotta like it I guess. But luck is like all good things.....It comes to an end man! Just where will that wall be for the Patriots??? Let's hope it is week 14!

Ricky Makes A Difference!

Originally posted by NE Matt
Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4 (damn lucky to beat Balt!!!)
Patriots 10-2 (damn lucky to beat Mia, Hou, Den, Ind!!!)

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Don't you have an injury faking strategy session to be getting to, man?

"My leg got caught in the turf," McGinest said. "I would never fake an injury to come off the field and miss a couple of plays. Not during a game like that."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1674752

Sorry about the facts. All we have to do is go 3-1 and you guys are a wildcard team. AND you have to go 4-0 too vs. teams like Philly and such.

Trash the Pats, but they have played the cream of the crop and you never look good when you play the cream of the crop.

Okay, NE Matt, let me ask you a question. What the hell are you doing on this board? You are here for one reason, to be a typical obnoxious Pats fan like everyone else living in New England. Of course they faked the injuries you moron! Did you not see McGhinist sprinting the length of the field? Being a homer is one thing but being stupid is another. Every team needs it's share of luck but the Pats have just had an inordinate share. That's what annoys people. Let's see if you show your face in here if Miami wins next week. I doubt it.

Originally posted by kasaba13
Okay, NE Matt, let me ask you a question. What the hell are you doing on this board? You are here for one reason, to be a typical obnoxious Pats fan like everyone else living in New England. Of course they faked the injuries you moron! Did you not see McGhinist sprinting the length of the field? Being a homer is one thing but being stupid is another. Every team needs it's share of luck but the Pats have just had an inordinate share. That's what annoys people. Let's see if you show your face in here if Miami wins next week. I doubt it.

Yes he will, because regardless if the Fins win or not next week the Patriots will still be in first so that will be enough to keep the annoying Pats fans here.

Originally posted by dreaded34
I have always said I would rather be lucky than be good any day. When lady luck keeps shining on your *** you gotta like it I guess. But luck is like all good things.....It comes to an end man! Just where will that wall be for the Patriots??? Let's hope it is week 14!

Ricky Makes A Difference!

Luck had nothing to do with this win. Give it a rest.

You're taking crazy pills if you think luck had nothing to do with the win. What is the Brady fumble going to an offensive lineman? What is the batted pass at the 1 being caught by the center? Luck decides just about every game with a 4 point or less margin of victory. Don't forget that...

we dont look good when we play the cream of the crop??? your defense looked like **** for 3 quarters of the game today, and the only team u have dominated this year are the eagles, and that was when mcnabb was hurt. u scored 4 fg's on the cowboys, we put up 41. and need i bring up when you got your ***'s handed 2 u against the bills 31-0?

actually, the more i look at it, the patriots schedule of wins/losses looks alot like the ohio state buckeyes, a similarly untalented team with a good coach. but what happened to them in the end, they ran into the real leader of their division (in this case conference) michigan, the same will happen when the run into miami next week.

Quote:
Originally posted by kasaba13

I live in Ft Lauderdale. Never lived in NE. You are annoyed and jealous that is obvious.

I will be here next week. And all through your painful offseason.
I will be looking for your posts and will reply accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom