Pats = Not so Lucky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats = Not so Lucky

sigh...we have played great Defenses before and won..your offense is not on par with The colts or broncos or Philly..so what makes you so sure your gonna hand us a loss..at our house? Please try to use facts if you respond.

Originally posted by ZThomas54
actually, the more i look at it, the patriots schedule of wins/losses looks alot like the ohio state buckeyes, a similarly untalented team with a good coach. but what happened to them in the end, they ran into the real leader of their division (in this case conference) michigan, the same will happen when the run into miami next week.

amazing

Pats face teams with more talent and a better record and are 10-2

Miami faces teams WORSE in talent and record then the Patriots and are 8-4

Yet you think Miami > Patriots.

ooooooooook! ;)

xnought, with the exception of philly, and philly was not nearly as good when u played them as they are now, we will have played every tough team you have. and the pats got cleveland instead of baltimore, how can you say they have faced more talent? we will see what happens after our defense shuts down the dink n dunk, mcginest and law will not have to fake the injuries, bcuz ricky williams will make sure they are real, all you will have left is your claim that you beat philly, then we will proceed to beat philly, and you will have nothing.

LOL
Yeah, dolphin fans are gonna think the patriots are better.

xnought, with the exception of philly, and philly was not nearly as good when u played them as they are now, we will have played every tough team you have. and the pats got cleveland instead of baltimore, how can you say they have faced more talent? we will see what happens after our defense shuts down the dink n dunk, mcginest and law will not have to fake the injuries, bcuz ricky williams will make sure they are real, all you will have left is your claim that you beat philly, then we will proceed to beat philly, and you will have nothing.

Like how Miami ran the ball over the Pats IN MIAMI! Ricky didn't get 100 and he had 5 quarters to do it.

Or Jay. I will give you Fiedler is a different QB this time around, but his protection is spotty at best. And all the Dolphin points except for a fieldgoal were from Patriot turnovers.

Your defense is good. No question. However, they have given up a larger then normal amount of points to offensively challenged teams like the Skins and Cowboys.

And a good passing attack can light you guys up AKA Steve McNair and the Titans.

We have just as good a team as you have.

i'll give you that the dallas game we let up way to many points, but for the titans game, that was just a blowup, no zach thomas hurts us, whether its on the field or mentally. although dallas is offensively challenged, the skins are not, they have one of the best recieving cores in the nfl IMO, they might not have the right qb, but the talent is there, spurrier is just a jackass, and the dolphins only gave up 3 more points to the skins than the pats did, it will be a very close low scoring game, and i believe the offensive explosion by the phins was somewhat of a fluke, but there will be no more no td outings for the phins from here on out, and it should b a good game right down to the end, but i still believe the dolphins have a slightly better team.

Originally posted by NE Matt
I don't know if it was a fake injury or not but do you believe the Patriots invented that? Come on, man.

The jealousy on this board by dolfans is really hilarious. NE victories drive you up a freakin wall. I love it. You guy crack me up.

Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4 (damn lucky to beat Balt!!!)

There is a reason why Pats victories do indeed drive me up a freakin wall. They seem to tease us every single week and them pull the game out of their keister at the end. I would have liked it more if they just continued blowing Indy out today. Oh No instead they had to wait it out until the last play of the game to finally end it. That's aggravating.

i'll give you that the dallas game we let up way to many points, but for the titans game, that was just a blowup, no zach thomas hurts us, whether its on the field or mentally. although dallas is offensively challenged, the skins are not, they have one of the best recieving cores in the nfl IMO, they might not have the right qb, but the talent is there, spurrier is just a jackass, and the dolphins only gave up 3 more points to the skins than the pats did, it will be a very close low scoring game, and i believe the offensive explosion by the phins was somewhat of a fluke, but there will be no more no td outings for the phins from here on out, and it should b a good game right down to the end, but i still believe the dolphins have a slightly better team.

I like this post better. Obviously as a fan you think Miami is better, which you should, but you made it sound like they were a lot better then my Pats.

yea, i was lettin the adrenaline rush to my head haha, its any fans duty to think their team is better, all i know i will be hoping the game is on tv, cuz if its not i'll b pissed, and i'll b ready for a great game.

I think as far as the talent and depth of the two team's rosters go, Miami is FAR FAR more talented than New England.

The Patriots have had luck on their side in 4 games this year and could just as easily be 6-6 as they are 10-2. The Dolphins could just as easily be 6-6 as well. You just really have to put things in perspective and be humble.

And remember: Had Mare done his job, the Patriots & Dolphins would be 9-3. It's only Week 14... it's anybody's game at this point.

Originally posted by Muck
See this post

And the truth shall set you free. Amen to that post Muck. Too bad I didn't see that earlier. I agree 100%. If we had taken care of business, this wouldn't even be an issue. We should be so lucky as to have this opportunity at all......

We played Dallas IN Dallas with less days of practice then NE had before they played them. NE had the benefit of playing them at HOME in the COLD and the best they could do was 12?

Originally posted by NE Matt
I don't know if it was a fake injury or not but do you believe the Patriots invented that? Come on, man.

The jealousy on this board by dolfans is really hilarious. NE victories drive you up a freakin wall. I love it. You guy crack me up.

Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4 (damn lucky to beat Balt!!!)

Cmon. Willie McGinest acted like he couldn't even walk, stood around in so much "pain" He walked slower than an 80 year old Dan Marino to the sideline, just to be back in 2 plays later to play some awesome run stopping defense. You've got to be $hitting me if you think He didn't fake that crap to get his defense some rest who was getting their a$$ kicked all the way down the field. Cheaters!! See ya next week.

Pats vs. Fins

All you whining Dolphin fans need to grow up. You brag about betting Dallas! That is a laugh. Have you seen the teams Dallas has played. It is easy having the number one defense when you play Arizona, Atlanta, NYG, and Detroit. Be real. You couldnt even stop Dallas from scoring.
Next week we will show you how to win games. As far as Steve Mcnair "lighting us up" don't forget who left with the "W'. I think that either all that sun in Miami has got to your brains or you really are a bunch of retired senior citizens who have gone senile. Ricky Williams will leave the field with help.

Back
Top Bottom