Pats = Not so Lucky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats = Not so Lucky

About this who is better debate.

Pats 10-2

Miami 8-4

Head to Head, Advantage Pats

End of debate.

Originally posted by NE Matt
I don't know if it was a fake injury or not but do you believe the Patriots invented that? Come on, man.

The jealousy on this board by dolfans is really hilarious. NE victories drive you up a freakin wall. I love it. You guy crack me up.

Patriots 10-2

dolphins 8-4 (damn lucky to beat Balt!!!)

Ok ok ok ok, maybe the win over Baltimore was just lucky. But lets look at how many lost games we just lost, but the luck of the opposing teams.

Now here is a break down of what I mean (for the incompitent Pats fans):

SEPT. 7 HOUSTON TEXANS 20-21 <--Pure luck Loss
Sept. 14 at New York Jets 21-10 <--We Raped them
SEPT. 21 BUFFALO BILLS 17-7 <--Yet again Division Rape
BYE
Oct. 5 at New York Giants 23-10 <--What Rape...again?
Oct. 12 at Jacksonville Jaguars 24-10 <--What should I say?
OCT. 19 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 13-19 <--BS Loss
Oct. 27 at San Diego Chargers 26-10 <-- Need I say more...
NOV. 2 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS 17-23 <-- Well its tough to say...
Nov. 9 at Tennessee Titans 7-31 <-- Finally someone beats us
NOV. 16 BALTIMORE RAVENS 9-6 <--Close game...
NOV. 23 WASHINGTON REDSKINS 24-23 <-- Again, close game
Nov. 27 at Dallas Cowboys 40-21 <-- Back to the Rape...

Now from looking at that, I only see 2 maybe even only 1 deserved loss... but like i said Pats fans are encompitent. And your inability to put this together, will leave you laughing like a dazed fool, thinking were all just crying because your all oh so superior... all I have to say is... See ya Sunday ya hoes!

There is no doubt they are the luckest team.

Brady is. . . . well nevermind.

NE has had a boat load of luck this year, but they have also played very well, with that being said that luck is much sweeter at the end of the seaon than in the middle. It's time for the Dolphins to get a few bounces and steam roll into the playoffs with the momentum of a Super Bowl Champion!!!!
Go Fins :bandwagon

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ

Ok ok ok ok, maybe the win over Baltimore was just lucky. But lets look at how many lost games we just lost, but the luck of the opposing teams.

Now here is a break down of what I mean (for the incompitent Pats fans):

SEPT. 7 HOUSTON TEXANS 20-21 &lt;--Pure luck Loss
Sept. 14 at New York Jets 21-10 &lt;--We Raped them
SEPT. 21 BUFFALO BILLS 17-7 &lt;--Yet again Division Rape
BYE
Oct. 5 at New York Giants 23-10 &lt;--What Rape...again?
Oct. 12 at Jacksonville Jaguars 24-10 &lt;--What should I say?
OCT. 19 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 13-19 &lt;--BS Loss
Oct. 27 at San Diego Chargers 26-10 &lt;-- Need I say more...
NOV. 2 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS 17-23 &lt;-- Well its tough to say...
Nov. 9 at Tennessee Titans 7-31 &lt;-- Finally someone beats us
NOV. 16 BALTIMORE RAVENS 9-6 &lt;--Close game...
NOV. 23 WASHINGTON REDSKINS 24-23 &lt;-- Again, close game
Nov. 27 at Dallas Cowboys 40-21 &lt;-- Back to the Rape...

Now from looking at that, I only see 2 maybe even only 1 deserved loss... but like i said Pats fans are encompitent. And your inability to put this together, will leave you laughing like a dazed fool, thinking were all just crying because your all oh so superior... all I have to say is... See ya Sunday ya hoes!

Looks like there is another Miami fan with a lot of football knowledge.:rolleyes:

Every Miami loss is BS and every Patriot win is BS. Great post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by XNOUGHT

Like how Miami ran the ball over the Pats IN MIAMI! Ricky didn't get 100 and he had 5 quarters to do it.

Or Jay. I will give you Fiedler is a different QB this time around, but his protection is spotty at best. And all the Dolphin points except for a fieldgoal were from Patriot turnovers.

Your defense is good. No question. However, they have given up a larger then normal amount of points to offensively challenged teams like the Skins and Cowboys.

And a good passing attack can light you guys up AKA Steve McNair and the Titans.

We have just as good a team as you have.

And a mediocre team like Buffalo can light you guys up....31-0 :rolleyes:

You can thank Mare for that gift wrapped victory against us last time. That game should've never went to sudden death, you won't be so lucky this time :fire:

WTF do you pats fans expect? You are on a damn Miami Dolphins fan forum. Granted not all the fans posting are 100% right IMO, but still why bother even coming here unless you just enjoy internet drama? Screw all that, I just want to watch some football! And being a dolphins fan, yes, we are going to beat you next week. Then all your trash talk = null and void. (Or vice versa :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FinaticalOne

And a mediocre team like Buffalo can light you guys up....31-0 :rolleyes:

You can thank Mare for that gift wrapped victory against us last time. That game should've never went to sudden death, you won't be so lucky this time :fire:

YES your team's been very lucky all year and all non-pats fans are sick of it. You are 10-2, but you damn well know that 6 of those wins (mia, indy, tenn, clev, hou, nyj), you were one play away in each of them from being 4-8. I don't want to hear it, because I've watched the games, and you're team has been extremely lucky this year. I can't wait till we smack those rose-colored glasses off your face this Sunday. :evil: Oh yeah, it's comin' this Sunday.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

YES your team's been very lucky all year and all non-pats fans are sick of it. You are 10-2, but you damn well know that 6 of those wins (mia, indy, tenn, clev, hou, nyj), you were one play away in each of them from being 4-8. I don't want to hear it, because I've watched the games, and you're team has been extremely lucky this year. I can't wait till we smack those rose-colored glasses off your face this Sunday. :evil: Oh yeah, it's comin' this Sunday.

You see the differance between the Pats and the Phins(not meaning 10-2 to 8-4) is that in some of Miami losses there was one play away from winning and they didn't, the Pats DID. End of story.

So if the Pats win Sunday, it would still be luck? Give it a rest.

Re: Pats vs. Fins

Originally posted by JOOKYTX
All you whining Dolphin fans need to grow up. You brag about betting Dallas! That is a laugh. Have you seen the teams Dallas has played. It is easy having the number one defense when you play Arizona, Atlanta, NYG, and Detroit. Be real. You couldnt even stop Dallas from scoring.
Next week we will show you how to win games. As far as Steve Mcnair &quot;lighting us up&quot; don't forget who left with the &quot;W'. I think that either all that sun in Miami has got to your brains or you really are a bunch of retired senior citizens who have gone senile. Ricky Williams will leave the field with help.

We played them in Dallas. You played them at home and could only manage 12 points. We went to their house and put up 40 in 3 quarters and threw a whopping 3 passes in the 2nd half. That game could have been much worse had we not gone into mercy mode. What happened against Washington?? We seemed to have two different outcomes.

It's stupid to discount each team's victories. So you're no better than anyone else in this thread. We'll just let Sunday take care of itself and see what happens.

Help?? Heh, the last time Ricky Williams left Gillette Stadium, he was 185 yards richer.

"Heh, the last time Ricky Williams left Gillette Stadium, he was 185 yards richer."

Would that be the day that Adam Vinatieri sent him home with a dagger in his heart by knocking you guys out of the playoffs?

I'm sure that Belichick really cared about that yardage. The score is all that matters in the NFL last time I checked. That being said, I think that the 'Phins actually have a good chance this upcoming week. They are the far more desperate team, and the more desperate team usually wins. Now that the Griese experiment has rightfully been terminated, Jay Fiedler can provide the efficient style of play that suits the offense. I always thought that he was underrated.

It's December...Time for Champions to define themselves. So, look out for the Faulk to Brady pass.

Oh, and Miami DolFan - the word is INCOMPETENT, you might wanna try something called "Spell Check". It'll help you avoid looking...well, you know the word I'm looking for.

Originally posted by Bertil
&quot;Heh, the last time Ricky Williams left Gillette Stadium, he was 185 yards richer.&quot;

Would that be the day that Adam Vinatieri sent him home with a dagger in his heart by knocking you guys out of the playoffs?

I'm sure that Belichick really cared about that yardage. The score is all that matters in the NFL last time I checked. That being said, I think that the 'Phins actually have a good chance this upcoming week. They are the far more desperate team, and the more desperate team usually wins. Now that the Griese experiment has rightfully been terminated, Jay Fiedler can provide the efficient style of play that suits the offense. I always thought that he was underrated.

It's December...Time for Champions to define themselves. So, look out for the Faulk to Brady pass.

Oh, and Miami DolFan - the word is INCOMPETENT, you might wanna try something called &quot;Spell Check&quot;. It'll help you avoid looking...well, you know the word I'm looking for.

Come on....good grammar was never a requirement for posting in here. You should see the Jets fans (they never said you need a brain either).

Yes it's december and its crunch time and this game could not come at a better time with both teams playing as well as they are it is going to be a great game. How is 10-3 going to feel!!!!!!

Originally posted by T-Bone
Yes it's december and its crunch time and this game could not come at a better time with both teams playing as well as they are it is going to be a great game. How is 10-3 going to feel!!!!!!

Better than 9-4!!

Back
Top Bottom