Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

I don't believe dynasties are good for the league. I was not a fan of the Cowboys or 49ers' runs either. Kudos to them. Great job, but undesirable for the majority of the fans.

I am getting so tired of this. It's turning me away from watching football.

Why would it turn you away from watching football? I get it sucks they are in our division, hell the AFC in general but if Miami ever wants to be true contenders, they will have to beat the Patriots at their best. From a overall football standpoint, a lot of people are disgusted with the Patriots greatness but you have to be able to stand back and see what they are doing in a salary cap driven sport, superstars, physical sport that any player can be lost on any given play, etc is nothing short of great. When BB is gone, their grip on the Super Bowl trophy will loosen up, but then again if Matt Patricia is left the job with as long as he been around BB, idk.

Far from a Patriots lover so nobody can take it that way, but what BB does is mind blowing and one day fans will look back and say wow.

People overreacting after just the first drive. New England defense looks suspect, epecially up front.

People overreacting after just the first drive. New England defense looks suspect, epecially up front.

How ironic is that statement. LOL

Reid is an excellent playcaller and had a very good script for the Chief's first drive. The true challenge will come when the coaches adjust and have to go off script.

Nope. And nope.

Da . . .

feature1_1.jpg

Defense looks beautiful giving up two 90+ yard TD drives to Alex smith.

How is Alex Smith a starter in this league for these many years is beyond me. The guy absolutely cannot throw 10+ yards passes if his life depended on it.

How is Alex Smith a starter in this league for these many years is beyond me. The guy absolutely cannot throw 10+ yards passes if his life depended on it.

Reid is 41-20 running a spread offense with RO's, and RPO's headed up by a QB with a limited arm but possess mobility.

Everything that "anonymous sources" say can't be done in the NFL yet they the Chief's offense has been in the top half (and even top 10 twice) in the 4 years Smith has been there.

Coaching and scheme matters. That's how.

Back
Top Bottom