Pats to sign Ward: Ex-Dolphins WR should catch on/Dedric Signs Within The Division | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats to sign Ward: Ex-Dolphins WR should catch on/Dedric Signs Within The Division

Dedric Ward sucks. Last year, he had a bunch of drops, and only had like 10 catches. He is terrible.

hopefully the Pats will sign Lucas, too ;)

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2

A big WR and a top-notch RB would serve us well.

And How exactly do you plan on getting this BIG WR or top notch RB ? Are you saying via trade?I hope not cause that sure as hell won't happen.:lol:

Exactly.

Word is that Antowain Smith is looking good so far, which is promising. You're lucky to have Ricky.

We'll get that big WR next year.

Tha New England Jets. All the scraps from Bills, Dolphins, and Jets teams. Bellichek working on another impressive 5-12 team or 7-9 from the looks of it. Wait last year 2 replays made it 9-7...

Three career winning seasons in seven years, what a juggernaut.

Now their small round 2 wr will have another small wr to fight with. Ward will drop passes so well they will have to find a way to call those passes tucked receptions... after further review that O is a joke...

All you need is a top notch running back and a big wideout? Don't all teams want that? :lol: Perhaps you could be a little more vague. All Miami needs is a defense that doesn't allow points and an offense that does. When we get that we will be unbeatable! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Samphin
All you need is a top notch running back and a big wideout? Don't all teams want that? :lol: Perhaps you could be a little more vague. All Miami needs is a defense that doesn't allow points and an offense that does. When we get that we will be unbeatable! :rolleyes:

Sure, all teams want that. I just see those things as our biggest weaknesses.

Especially the WR part, but that will have to wait.

It'd be great to have our own premier RB and not leave the entire offense up to Brady finding Brown all the time.

It was annoying to see so many opponents last year with great RB's - Ricky twice, Tomlison once, Holmes once - all against our poor run stopping D.

Our D got better, but our O is still kinda weak.

I was just teasing you man. :) Before we got Ricky we were in the same boat as you. It was frustrating seeing the likes of Thurman Thomas, Curtis Martin (with you and the Jets) and others. Miami had never really experienced a back like Ricky so once you get one, it kind of spoils you to the fact that others don't share in the same luxory. Hopefully the Pats get smaller at wideout and even worse production from their running backs. All in the name of Miami winning :)

From New York, to Miami, to New England, is Buffalo next?

Billicheck is a jerk. He always pulls this stunt not for the players talent but what they know about the Phins. He did it with Hauard and now he's picking Wards brain about Norv. It always seems to work too.

Damn I hope you are wrong because if that is the case we better think of some new sh....crap or else New England will know how we work, good thing we have changed a few things around, even if they know this, not like they can stop Ricky :)

I agree Coach B. always taking Miami's cast off O players..but they work for him somehow..I guess a different system fits what our hand me downs do best... But good luck to ward, he was a class act..

Back
Top Bottom